• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injury/Interesting info thread

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking too good for this week..............I guess we already knew that

(KFFL)Cincinnati Bengals WR A.J. Green (toe) has no timetable for his return to action, according to head coach Marvin Lewis. Green will miss his second straight start in Week 7 against the Indianapolis Colts. He has been around the team all week but hasn't participated in any practices. Green has 17 catches for 314 yards and two touchdowns this year.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lol'd

(Rotoworld)The New York Daily News' Manish Mehta reported Marshawn Lynch "almost did not get on the bus" after learning of the Percy Harvin trade.
Analysis: The team was informed of the Harvin trade before boarding a bus to the airport for Sunday's game at Saint Louis. Lynch reportedly "went off" before almost not boarding the bus. Lynch, Cliff Avril and Bruce Irvin also voiced displeasure about the move on Twitter. The Seahawks hoped shifting Harvin would remedy issues that had been developing in the locker room, but it appears the trade may have initially done more harm than good. Lynch is still likely to play against the Rams this weekend

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spiller is done with a broken collarbone. Freddie might have a bad groin issue. Bryce Brown becomes a nice add...Anthony Dixon too, but he's the smasher. Brown should have big play ability.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote of the week: When asked who should start between Geno Smith and Michael Vick, Chris Johnson replied "I don't know, I don't play". :lol:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote of the week: When asked who should start between Geno Smith and Michael Vick, Chris Johnson replied "I don't know, I don't play". :lol:

But I thought, ain't nobody gonna pay him if they ain't gonna play him???

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering what everybody was saying in August and September, there are two guys where no news is big news: Manziel and Josh Gordon. Manziel really has been all about football, and Gordon hasn't failed any tests or caused any news at all.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering what everybody was saying in August and September, there are two guys where no news is big news: Manziel and Josh Gordon. Manziel really has been all about football, and Gordon hasn't failed any tests or caused any news at all.

And not only is he regularly working out with the team, he is also working his other job. Good for him.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of this weeks waive wire darlings......................be careful!
RotoWire) Sims will not play Sunday against the Browns, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports. Analysis: Sims was activated from the designated for return Injured Reserve on Saturday, but it doesn't look like the Buccaneers are ready to deploy the rookie just yet. With Doug Martin (ankle) also highly unlikely to play Sunday, look for Bobby Rainey to lead the charge in Tampa Bay's running game, with Mike James working in a complementary role. We'll confirm Sims' status as soon as inactives are announced, however.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Montee saying the right things or should he just keep his mouth shut?

From Rotoworld via ESPN:

Montee Ball (groin, questionable) admitted Wednesday that Ronnie Hillman "definitely should" remain the starter.
Ball was sluggish through the first four games, averaging just 3.12 YPC and scoring one time. The faster Hillman has come on and sparked this running game, averaging 4.37 YPC with three touchdowns over the last five games. Ball's weight loss should help him gain quickness and be more effective, but everyone is expecting him to be the change-of-pace guy. Hillman has earned the starter's title. "He did a great job taking it from me and I understand what it is," Ball said. "I'm a man and I understand that he's been doing a great job."

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This hasn't been widely reported, but a couple of hours before the Thursday game zombies ate Andy Dalton's brain.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Montee saying the right things or should he just keep his mouth shut?

From Rotoworld via ESPN:

Montee Ball (groin, questionable) admitted Wednesday that Ronnie Hillman "definitely should" remain the starter.
Ball was sluggish through the first four games, averaging just 3.12 YPC and scoring one time. The faster Hillman has come on and sparked this running game, averaging 4.37 YPC with three touchdowns over the last five games. Ball's weight loss should help him gain quickness and be more effective, but everyone is expecting him to be the change-of-pace guy. Hillman has earned the starter's title. "He did a great job taking it from me and I understand what it is," Ball said. "I'm a man and I understand that he's been doing a great job."

he should probably keep his mouth shut,. but if your going to say something on it, I guess that's about as good as any. Better than the typical "it's outta my hands, it's the coaches call" crap we usually get.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Gordon back, ready to 'tear this league up'
Josh Gordon told ex-Browns WR Nate Burleson that he plans to "tear this league up" upon his return from a 10-game suspension.
Whooo boy! Via Burleson, Gordon recently said, "I'm going to lose 10-15 pounds. When I come back, I'm going to tear this league up." Observers at Browns practice Wednesday said Gordon looked sharp running routes and in shape during the 15 or so minutes open to the media. The Browns have alluded to easing Gordon back into the picture, but Falcons coach Mike Smith isn't buying it. And neither are we. Cleveland is in the middle of a dogfight for a playoff spot. Gordon is an otherworldly talent. Expect him to be plugged in as the X receiver and start ripping cornerbacks to shreds. We're on board with firing Gordon up as an immediate WR1.

:hope:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I picked him up last week. In a league with Zep Tepi, no less. He is 8-2-1 however, so maybe he didn't really care. Or maybe, like everyone else in the league, he just forgot.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is DJax telling it like it is?

On Monday, Washington receiver DeSean Jackson posted the following message on social media: “You can’t do epic sh-t with basic people.”

He has explained it by saying, essentially, “if the sh-t fits . . . .”

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One out of two ain't bad?

Browns are gonna have to go slow now on thinking about Manziel as the face of the franchise. Manziel's posse may have just earned Hoyer another few million and turned their own boy into trade bait.

Meanwhile, props to Gordon for getting himself back on track.