• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Indy Dirty?

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West is usually pretty level headed. He is a somewhat dirty player. Never made any bones about it. Excuses for that matter. He is like a "Bat Me Eh?" going at your knees or a D-bag forearm shiver to the temple. Well, maybe not quite.....

One wonders what transpired in the first half to raise West's ire? Seems Griffin inspires this a lot. But thankfully, David was not THAT incensed. He is a former Golden Gloves Champion. Did you know?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers are far from dirty. What West did had to be done and was hasn't harsh at all.

Funny how you are seeing these kinds of posts lately though, trying to turn people against Indy lol.

There is only one d-bag team with a target on their backs, and that's the Miami Heat.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers are far from dirty. What West did had to be done and was hasn't harsh at all.

Funny how you are seeing these kinds of posts lately though, trying to turn people against Indy lol.

There is only one d-bag team with a target on their backs, and that's the Miami Heat.

Let's not be hypocritical lest we lose credibility when calling others out. David delivers a cheap shot now and then kinda like the Sheriff rousts a drover just so everyone knows the score. He has done it since he has been here and is likely the main reason the Pacers are known as a rough team.

I honestly think when Hibbert actually clocks someone it is usually an accident. He is not the most graceful player in the league, but hardly mean spirited or even vengeful in most cases.

Like I said, Griffin did not arouse West's ire by whispering in his ear. He did something, likely more than once, that elicited David's response.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is it that the Pacers do not have a target on their back? Would that be because they aren't the champions?

:minion:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that the Pacers do not have a target on their back? Would that be because they aren't the champions?

:minion:

WTF lol. Again, I'm not tripping over my words. All I mean is the target on their backs as being a d-bag team. As in "look over there, there is that fuckin' douche bag team, the Heat!" People don't hate us and want us to lose in the same way as they hate the Heat and want them to be destroyed. Ya, the Pacers have a target on their backs, because they are that good, but that's not what I meant.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not be hypocritical lest we lose credibility when calling others out. David delivers a cheap shot now and then kinda like the Sheriff rousts a drover just so everyone knows the score. He has done it since he has been here and is likely the main reason the Pacers are known as a rough team.

I honestly think when Hibbert actually clocks someone it is usually an accident. He is not the most graceful player in the league, but hardly mean spirited or even vengeful in most cases.

Like I said, Griffin did not arouse West's ire by whispering in his ear. He did something, likely more than once, that elicited David's response.

A cheap hit to me is some pussy shit where you pretend like it didn't happen or run after you do it. D West will hit you once in a while to let you know who the boss is and after teams try and test him that way. We aren't talking him putting his fett under players so they break their ankles, like Bruce Bowen. I'm perfectly fine with West doing what he's doing, because I don't want teams thinking they can push us around. Fuck that.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A cheap hit to me is some pussy shit where you pretend like it didn't happen or run after you do it.

Isn't that kind of what he did, though? Normally, West likes to go nose to nose with his creepy angry face, but this not this time.

xbaOWJ.gif

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that kind of what he did, though? Normally, West likes to go nose to nose with his creepy angry face, but this not this time.

xbaOWJ.gif

West runs from nobody lol. He is is just being smart so he doesn't have to take Griffin's head off. He's thinking about his team right there.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West runs from nobody lol. He is is just being smart so he doesn't have to take Griffin's head off. He's thinking about his team right there.

As I had mentioned previously, David was Golden Gloves Heavyweight Champion in LA (dat be loosiannah) as a youth. I don't think there is anyone in the league that really wants to go toe to toe with him. Unless they have a death wish.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I had mentioned previously, David was Golden Gloves Heavyweight Champion in LA (dat be loosiannah) as a youth. I don't think there is anyone in the league that really wants to go toe to toe with him. Unless they have a death wish.

I'll completely agree with you there. That dude has the meanest mean face of them all.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He still jumps in the ring and stays fresh. Most people don't know that he likes to box.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Please love my Indy"

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that bothered most about that Knicks loss was having to listen to Reggie's irritating, biased ass behind the mic.

Even when he's not calling a Pacers game.... he's still irritating.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that bothered most about that Knicks loss was having to listen to Reggie's irritating, biased ass behind the mic.

Even when he's not calling a Pacers game.... he's still irritating.

Hahaha, Knicks fans still hating on Reggie!

Miller The Knick Killer.

Be the same for me if I had to listen to Spike or maybe Larry Johnson or John Starks.