• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"I'm Roger Goodell, and I'm a dick"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
darken65.......Serious question. How many souls have you collected. Please be honest.

Me? I just want to know if your in the same club as me. I have 800+ confirmed souls in my collection.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Goodell seems like the kind of guy who pees sitting down like a girl.

You make that sound like a bad thing?

I learned when I had to clean toilets and bathrooms when my wife was with my son at school in 2000. Sitting to pee makes way less mess.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I learned when I had to clean toilets and bathrooms when my wife was with my son at school in 2000. Sitting to pee makes way less mess.
Especially when your loaded

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Why stand when you can sit?" - Larry David

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Andy Dalton's equipment guy was suspected of tampering with balls, the NFL would have handled it the very same way.

Anybody? Anyone with a straight face able to say this and actually believe it?

I'm betting the Bengal ball boys wouldn't alter any game day footballs without being directed to by Dalton. Betting the same holds true for Brady and his balls.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, what amuses me most is those who act as though only the Pats break rules.
Regardless of how often pat fans try to portray that as being the case...No one acts like that...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting the Bengal ball boys wouldn't alter any game day footballs without being directed to by Dalton. Betting the same holds true for Brady and his balls.

Correct. That wasn't the question.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. That wasn't the question.

If situation was the same then yeah I would expect the NFL to administer the same penalty to the Bengals as what the Patriots received. When Dalton is found to be altering or directing another person to alter a game day football and the NFL is aware and does nothing or little about it then I'm right there with you claiming bullshit.

You know who I'd say was singled out by the NFL recently. Colts Kicker Pat McAfee getting called in for a random drug test day after he gave a shout out to people on 420. Just my opinion but was nothing random about that.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who I'd say was singled out by the NFL recently. Colts Kicker Pat McAfee getting called in for a random drug test day after he gave a shout out to people on 420. Just my opinion but was nothing random about that.

Isn't that program run by the National Center for Drug Free Sport? The guys who run testing not just for the NFL, but all of the NCAA, NAIA, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA/LPGA, US track and field, over 300 other university drug testing programs, and lots of high school associations throughout the US?

I'm all for the conspiracy theories, but how does the NFL in a day's notice get them to break their rules? How much money does the NFL need to give them to risk the knowledge getting out that their testing is not fair and balanced, but can be bought at anyone's whim when the NFL itself is just a small piece of their pie?

I loved Mcafee's drug test joke after the hit on Trindon Holliday, but yeah he got tested the day after his 4/20 tweet. What else is 4/20? Oh yeah, the start of the NFL's drug testing window (through early August) which many players have said the NFL does as quickly as possible to get it out of the way (Players can then smoke the rest of the year until the following March, when they need to clean up for new year and the first/only drug test)

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that program run by the National Center for Drug Free Sport? The guys who run testing not just for the NFL, but all of the NCAA, NAIA, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA/LPGA, US track and field, over 300 other university drug testing programs, and lots of high school associations throughout the US?

I'm all for the conspiracy theories, but how does the NFL in a day's notice get them to break their rules? How much money does the NFL need to give them to risk the knowledge getting out that their testing is not fair and balanced, but can be bought at anyone's whim when the NFL itself is just a small piece of their pie?

I loved Mcafee's drug test joke after the hit on Trindon Holliday, but yeah he got tested the day after his 4/20 tweet. What else is 4/20? Oh yeah, the start of the NFL's drug testing window (through early August) which many players have said the NFL does as quickly as possible to get it out of the way (Players can then smoke the rest of the year until the following March, when they need to clean up for new year and the first/only drug test)
Hey! Who the fuck are you using my good name?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like a complete Doosh in that coat or whatever the hell that is

But the players are the one's to blame here really... They gave him all the power... Now that is idiotic

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a complete Doosh in that coat or whatever the hell that is

But the players are the one's to blame here really... They gave him all the power... Now that is idiotic

There is no accounting for stupidity. Chets see a few shekels they sell their collective souls.

But for sure Goodell is a complete douche. I checked the parts list and we have used up all available parts. He is complete. Nothing extra. Nothing missing. Inspected by Inspector #666.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no accounting for stupidity. Chets see a few shekels they sell their collective souls.

But for sure Goodell is a complete douche. I checked the parts list and we have used up all available parts. He is complete. Nothing extra. Nothing missing. Inspected by Inspector Wells, #666.

Oh I am not defending Goodell at all, he is a 100% complete slim bucket and a total Douche that's for sure