• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i'm losing patience

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. on the season starting

2. on the academic fraud investigation. I figure they will officially be booted from the team/school but I want an official word. This is taking way too long which makes me have some optimism that they can't find any hard evidence of cheating. I don't want the optimism to be crushed so lets go already.

3. The NFL and Aldon Smith. I'm a 49ers fan like a few of you guys and I can't figure out why they can't make a decision on how many games to suspend Smith. This is taking way too long and I have no idea why. It is getting ridiculous.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Agreed.

2. The Honesty Committee is chaired by faculty administrators and students. Students just got to campus this week and that would include the non-athelete(s) that are alleged to be involved, so odds of anything being done by end of this week are nil, but if DD is to be believed I don't think they did anything that warrants expulsion. Maybe an F in the course and whatever other punishments that go with that, but we'll see.

3. No clue on this one haven't been following the story that closely.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of can't wait for this season to get started. It can't get here fast enough.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have ND as a sleeper pick with Golson returning.

Who is effected by this academic thing and how many is it? Any starters? Play makers?

I think ND has a chance to win 10+ this year. For now.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three high level starters.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. on the season starting

2. on the academic fraud investigation. I figure they will officially be booted from the team/school but I want an official word. This is taking way too long which makes me have some optimism that they can't find any hard evidence of cheating. I don't want the optimism to be crushed so lets go already.

3. The NFL and Aldon Smith. I'm a 49ers fan like a few of you guys and I can't figure out why they can't make a decision on how many games to suspend Smith. This is taking way too long and I have no idea why. It is getting ridiculous.

I agree on all 3. Make a decision already. Its not that hard. what happens if these players miss 4 games and finds out they did nothing wrong now ND might get sued by those players. I don't get what the NFL is doing with Josh Gordon and A. Smith. They should have a decision already.

Oh yeah I can't wait for sat.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels, the team's leading returning receiver, is one of four Irish players in the center of an academic investigation conducted by the school. Cornerback KeiVarae Russell, defensive end Ishaq Williams and linebacker Kendall Moore are the others.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it would be nice to know what is going on with the investigation, and if Ray Rice only gets two games for beating up his wife, maybe Aldon's suspension won't be so bad considering he did miss 6 or 7 games last year without having to. He did get paid so maybe a few games and a fine considering the fact that he did miss time last season due to much of what they are looking into.