• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest about Seattle

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then tell me why so I can understand and have better knowledge as to why. You know where I stand with NE.
I've been saying it on here for years. I don't like undisciplined players. Undisciplined can be mouthy, calling out team mates and coaches, constantly taking dumb penalties. JS and PC hit on one draft big time and another pretty good. That's it. They are not the second coming like many 12s like to claim. I don't care for PC since his college days, days in NE or now. I don't care for his rah rah style. Many honest 12s are finally starting to agree. That comes with losing. All is fine when you're winning.
The team has not earned my respect for multiple reasons. From being undisciplined to one good championship run. Yes they've been consistently competitive for half a decade. So have many teams. Teams like Pitt, SF, GB, DAL have done it for decades they have earned respect.

Has TB earned your respect as a franchise?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying it on here for years. I don't like undisciplined players. Undisciplined can be mouthy, calling out team mates and coaches, constantly taking dumb penalties. JS and PC hit on one draft big time and another pretty good. That's it. They are not the second coming like many 12s like to claim. I don't care for PC since his college days, days in NE or now. I don't care for his rah rah style. Many honest 12s are finally starting to agree. That comes with losing. All is fine when you're winning.
The team has not earned my respect for multiple reasons. From being undisciplined to one good championship run. Yes they've been consistently competitive for half a decade. So have many teams. Teams like Pitt, SF, GB, DAL have done it for decades they have earned respect.

You know what earns respect? Success. Other then your Pats, the Seahawks have a damn good track record, I’d match it against any other team. However that goes counter to your argument. Any respect you would give the Seahawks would be fake any hows, so who gives a shit about your respect. Not me.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what earns respect? Success. Other then your Pats, the Seahawks have a damn good track record, I’d match it against any other team. However that goes counter to your argument. Any respect you would give the Seahawks would be fake any hows, so who gives a shit about your respect. Not me.
Well first Jersey asked. So if you don't care stop replying it's really not that hard.
Again pick and choose what you want to. I said Seattle has been consistently competitive for half a decade. If you think their success equals the other dynasties I mentioned you're more sorry then I thought.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first Jersey asked. So if you don't care stop replying it's really not that hard.
Again pick and choose what you want to. I said Seattle has been consistently competitive for half a decade. If you think their success equals the other dynasties I mentioned you're more sorry then I thought.
I’ll respond when ever I feel like it. Most of those dynasty’s you mentioned where before the cap era and they have done nada with the current staff.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll respond when ever I feel like it. Most of those dynasty’s you mentioned where before the cap era and they have done nada with the current staff.
Great logic Harry. You don't give a shit yet you'll keep responding. See I didn't have an issue with you responding. Yet you claim not to give a shit:mad2:

You're right about the salary cap mostly. However, that doesn't change my opinion. Seattle has had a nice 5 year run. That's it. That doesn't = success over 35 years. If Seattle had beaten NE and continued to consistently make the playoffs they would've started to be mentioned with these other teams. Now they need to go to 2 of the next 5 SBs and win at least 1 to get back in the same conversation IMO.:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great logic Harry. You don't give a shit yet you'll keep responding. See I didn't have an issue with you responding. Yet you claim not to give a shit:mad2:

You're right about the salary cap mostly. However, that doesn't change my opinion. Seattle has had a nice 5 year run. That's it. That doesn't = success over 35 years. If Seattle had beaten NE and continued to consistently make the playoffs they would've started to be mentioned with these other teams. Now they need to go to 2 of the next 5 SBs and win at least 1 to get back in the same conversation IMO.:suds:
Hey just because I could give a shit about your respect doesn’t mean I want to ignore your posts. We’ll see how it goes going forward, not to optimistic about this season but next season I’m excited about.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey just because I could give a shit about your respect doesn’t mean I want to ignore your posts. We’ll see how it goes going forward, not to optimistic about this season but next season I’m excited about.
Fair enough and as I said if Seattle gets to at least two SBs over the next five years, winning at least one we can start mentioning them with these other great dynasties. I think that's fair?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's fair enough on why you don't like PC, but at least give him some credit for building a championship team. Yes, I do agree JS/PC have missed on drafts but so has the other 31 teams but they put out a product that has been successful. Now it might not be decades of success like other teams but the needle is trending upward and we'll see if the new batch of players from the last couple of drafts becomes the new core to put them back on a championship level of play.

Yes TB has my respect. At one time TB, Sea and NE were laughing stocks, bottom dwellers and all around losers of the NFL. All 3 franchises couldn't draft well, coach well and in fact just plain sucked on the field. TB turned it around and won a ring, just like NE turned it around and won multiple titles so both franchises have my respect.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough and as I said if Seattle gets to at least two SBs over the next five years, winning at least one we can start mentioning them with these other great dynasties. I think that's fair?
:tsk: OK.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't put them in convo with other dynasties. I would say 3 SB wins in the RW/PC/JS era then yes the Seahawks should be mentioned. First things first, need to get that second one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put them in convo with other dynasties. I would say 3 SB wins in the RW/PC/JS era then yes the Seahawks should be mentioned. First things first, need to get that second one.
That's why I said we could start mentioning them. Had I phrased it the way you did, I'd have to add another 60 posts defending being a troll.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I said we could start mentioning them. Had I phrased it the way you did, I'd have to add another 60 posts defending being a troll.

You're probably right but I would have agreed with you.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling 12s is too easy. I use 1lb test and a bait-less hook. I limit every time.
Child, if any of us 12's desires to be a super dildo constantly towards The Pats, we will get responses.
For some strange reason, you think that makes you some kind of authority on all things.
JMR has it right. You are a pest, not a football junkie poster. Just a pest.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say the Broncos have had a better run of the last about 10 years than that of the Seahawks. Same number of Super Bowl's, more division crowns, better overall record during that stretch and so on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the Broncos have had a better run of the last about 10 years than that of the Seahawks. Same number of Super Bowl's, more division crowns, better overall record during that stretch and so on.
You're just a troll. Facts and stats have no place in this thread.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is a huge faggot who cheated on his girlfriend while she was pregnant and made out with his son.

He is also a serial cheater and probably a bigger homosexual than Aaron Rodgers.

TB12 sounds like a strain of tuberculosis.

Aaron Hernandez caught the gay from visiting the TB12 clinics and only murdered Odin Lloyd because he got tired of retards on the internet referring to Tom Brady as TB12. He had to take it out on somebody.

Additionally Tom Brady is vastly inferior to Peyton Manning in the minds of every non-biased NFL fan.

#facts

Last edited:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You aren't a troll because you don't like the Seahawks and have negative opinions about them.

You're a troll because you CONSTANTLY make it about how only you are honest about the Seahawks while fighting a horde of Seahawk fans who simply can't accept the truth. It is that arrogance that makes you a troll. That and you don't really bring anything new to the table. Just the same arguments over and over again.