• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm forced to route for players instead of teams now.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Hawks are gone I need to cheer for somebody, but I can't say I really like any of the teams that are left. That means I need to just pick a player whose never won a championship to route for.

Here are my brackets:

AFC:
Steven Jackson (Pats) vs. Vernon Davis (Broncos)

NFC:
Jarrod Allen (Panthers) vs. Larry Fitzgerald (Cards)

All 4 are worthy players who deserve a ring. I think I'd like to see Fitz win the most, followed by Allen, then Davis and Jackson. Looks like I'm a temporary Cards fan for a few weeks. Go Cards?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Jackson goes, he will only get subtantial carries if the Pats are up big going into a 4th quarter. But I like the guy and wish the Pats had him in his better days.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Jackson goes, he will only get subtantial carries if the Pats are up big going into a 4th quarter. But I like the guy and wish the Pats had him in his better days.

Ya, I wasn't as concerned with how they'll perform in the games. I just think all 4 are good guys who've had great/outstanding careers and would be worthy of winning the big one. Fitz is stilling playing at an elite level, but Davis, Allen and especially Jackson have all taken steps back from their peak playing days. Rooting for the Cards gets me a bonus too since I think Palmer is also worthy and due for a ring.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Hawks are gone I need to cheer for somebody, but I can't say I really like any of the teams that are left. That means I need to just pick a player whose never won a championship to route for.

Here are my brackets:

AFC:
Steven Jackson (Pats) vs. Vernon Davis (Broncos)

NFC:
Jarrod Allen (Panthers) vs. Larry Fitzgerald (Cards)

All 4 are worthy players who deserve a ring. I think I'd like to see Fitz win the most, followed by Allen, then Davis and Jackson. Looks like I'm a temporary Cards fan for a few weeks. Go Cards?

Likewise...Idk about rooting for, but it is more about a guy I'd like to see win a ring...I could go either way on the NFC...Cam is a local guy from Westlake HS...Arians was the OC on staff in PIT...in the AFC...going with the VOL connection and Peyton getting one going out.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likewise...Idk about rooting for, but it is more about a guy I'd like to see win a ring...I could go either way on the NFC...Cam is a local guy from Westlake HS...Arians was the OC on staff in PIT...in the AFC...going with the VOL connection and Peyton getting one going out.

This is what I'm rooting for as well.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team-wise, I'm pulling for Carolina. But if they can't get it done, it would be very cool to see Firzgerald get his coveted ring, I like to see good things happen to good people

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget to use a cover-letter.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team-wise, I'm pulling for Carolina. But if they can't get it done, it would be very cool to see Firzgerald get his coveted ring, I like to see good things happen to good people

I think that is where my rooting interest will now go.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just messing with you.

I know.:suds:

I spilled an adult beverage on the keyboard a few months ago, and although i was able to clean it quickly, it's starting to show. Particularly the lower keys, n, m, etc. But I love this laptop, so I'm slow to replace it. (IBM T61)