• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm excieted about

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Shaheen. That's right I'm getting excited. Rookie TE's normally do very little and this guy was playing D2 ball in school but he is showing flashes of being a future weapon for Trubbs. The stats these 2 guys could accumulate over the career together.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has a bright future, tho that probably doesn't include John Fox.

Trubs is going to be special.

Howard is a fuggin stud.

Decent o-line that needs some upgrading and depth.

Defense seems pretty deep and is playing well enough...needs depth at CB

Good young core. I think they should re-sign Fuller in the offseason, and maybe go after a Free Agent receiver(not sure who will be available offhand) and start stacking players in the draft.

I like what Pace has done as a GM. I think if they can get the right Head Coach in there, with some semblance of an offensive mind, while possibly retaining Fangio, I think the sky is the limit for this young team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has a bright future, tho that probably doesn't include John Fox.

Trubs is going to be special.

Howard is a fuggin stud.

Decent o-line that needs some upgrading and depth.

Defense seems pretty deep and is playing well enough...needs depth at CB

Good young core. I think they should re-sign Fuller in the offseason, and maybe go after a Free Agent receiver(not sure who will be available offhand) and start stacking players in the draft.

I like what Pace has done as a GM. I think if they can get the right Head Coach in there, with some semblance of an offensive mind, while possibly retaining Fangio, I think the sky is the limit for this young team.
His drafting has been fantastic but he needs work in other area's. We have over 60 mil sitting on the bench not good enough to earn playing time on a 3 win team. But he has our QB now and that is huge.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Connor Barth gone

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You like Pace, then you don't like Pace, you like Pace, then you don't like Pace, etc... I see a pattern.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without an oline this offense is going nowhere. Oline and Dline should be priority 1a and 1b. And to all the idiots that want a WR, you can see how much of a difference a 7th round pick has made already--Inman has been a good contributor. Wasting another high pick on a WR is for video gamers.

Add to the lines on both sides of the ball and everything else becomes secondary.

End of thread.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of us are excited for him. This is the last off-season for the front office to really do damage. Next year, aside from a few changes here and there, we will see more of a finished product. With cam coming back next year, hopefully we keep Inman around and draft Washington out of Oklahoma State I think? That will give this team the weapon it needs in he passing game.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without an oline this offense is going nowhere. Oline and Dline should be priority 1a and 1b. And to all the idiots that want a WR, you can see how much of a difference a 7th round pick has made already--Inman has been a good contributor. Wasting another high pick on a WR is for video gamers.

Add to the lines on both sides of the ball and everything else becomes secondary.

End of thread.

Bears have the 5th best running game in the league and average over 130 yards per game. I'm a firm believer that building a team starts with building solid lines on both sides of the ball but I don't think the O-line is complete trash.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You like Pace, then you don't like Pace, you like Pace, then you don't like Pace, etc... I see a pattern.

I have never said I didn't like Pace. You must be confusing me with with one of the other Bears posters who think you are annoying af.

It's an honest mistake, since everyone can't stand your pathetic ass.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never said I didn't like Pace. You must be confusing me with with one of the other Bears posters who think you are annoying af.

It's an honest mistake, since everyone can't stand your pathetic ass.

You're probably right, i confused you with another idiot. My apologies.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everybody is an idiot but you, there's a good chance you're the fucking idiot.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

End of thread.

The bolded........agreed.
The underlined.......bullshit.........And I hate video games.

Mark my words,we will either draft a wr in one of the first 3 rds,or we will sign a vg wr in free agency.......You don`t draft a top notch qb and give him mediocre wrs and expect him to win........

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Sunday, fellas.

:suds:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everybody is an idiot but you, there's a good chance you're the fucking idiot.

Only an idiot would take my words literally when I said "everybody".

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolded........agreed.
The underlined.......bullshit.........And I hate video games.

Mark my words,we will either draft a wr in one of the first 3 rds,or we will sign a vg wr in free agency.......You don`t draft a top notch qb and give him mediocre wrs and expect him to win........

You don't draft a top notch QB and not give him protection.