• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ill admit it. If Romo plays....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo plays and the Cowboys were able to do some roll outs to get Dez down the field the Eagles lose. Your OLine stopped our rush and your DLine got 5 or 6 sacks to our 0. If Romo had that protection he would have picked Philly apart with deeper throws. Orton did have an absolutely stunning pass to Witten though.

Philly definitely needs more pieces to be a top team as do all the teams in the NFC East. With that said this ArlingtonCowboy guy is a complete prick. Pre games he's hoping Lesean blows out his knees. THen he goes on to say Foles sucks. Foles played well and finished this season 7-1. Dallas got excellent pressure on him and thats the undoing of any QB in the league. THats how the Giants knocked out the undefeated Patriots. I know you're pissed and all but to say Foles sucks is ludicrous. He threw for 263 yards, 2 TD's, 0 picks and lead his team to 400 yards of offense. You had a really bad and completely obnoxius day. All the rest of the Cowboy fans are pissed yet handling it like men. You're turning to the "Brees will kill Philly next week", "Foles sucks" routine and its just making you look stupid. Man up dude.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo plays and the Cowboys were able to do some roll outs to get Dez down the field the Eagles lose. Your OLine stopped our rush and your DLine got 5 or 6 sacks to our 0. If Romo had that protection he would have picked Philly apart with deeper throws. Orton did have an absolutely stunning pass to Witten though.

Philly definitely needs more pieces to be a top team as do all the teams in the NFC East. With that said this ArlingtonCowboy guy is a complete prick. Pre games he's hoping Lesean blows out his knees. THen he goes on to say Foles sucks. Foles played well and finished this season 7-1. Dallas got excellent pressure on him and thats the undoing of any QB in the league. THats how the Giants knocked out the undefeated Patriots. I know you're pissed and all but to say Foles sucks is ludicrous. He threw for 263 yards, 2 TD's, 0 picks and lead his team to 400 yards of offense. You had a really bad and completely obnoxius day. All the rest of the Cowboy fans are pissed yet handling it like men. You're turning to the "Brees will kill Philly next week", "Foles sucks" routine and its just making you look stupid. Man up dude.

I think Philly beats N.O. and Carolina before losing big in Seattle

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If romo plays they never score the TD that put it within 2.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game wasnt about Romo at all ... in any way form or fashion.

Our invisible defense showed up ..... and our Ronald McDonald coach was ignorant

Period .. and end of story

Give up on the run ... Give up on play action... not take the field goal .... don't see how anyone except Garrett can be blamed

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just not possible to justify throwing the ball more than twice as much as you ran it, in a game where your backup QB was in and it's a close game. It's a 3 year broken record.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Philly beats N.O. and Carolina before losing big in Seattle

NO offense scores more points than Dallas and has a better D. If Philly's going to win they better play better than they did tonight.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO offense scores more points than Dallas and has a better D. If Philly's going to win they better play better than they did tonight.

You're right about N.O., but I think Dallas just matches up well with Philly. The 17-3 whipping we laid on them at their place, and the close game with a backup QB and Moron coach as proof. I think they will play well next week

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I take the Eagles ... they dont have a bad offense back to back weeks ...

NO doesnt play well on the road

and if weather holds up as forcasted will be snowing next weekend

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing in Philly's favor is the Saints being on the road.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grats PE1, but my avatar says exactly how I feel.

haha! Thats how you should feel. Dallas really played well tonight. Its really amazing how just a few little plays can have such a HUGE impact. Philly up 17-16 and Dallas goes for it on 4th and short and gets the ball swatted down. That could have been a HUGE change in momentum especially since Dallas was close to FG territory. The big hit on Murrays hand (fumble) by Kendricks in the 1st quarter saved 3 points (minimum). That ball was centimeters from getting swatted away by Dallas on the final drive INT.

But enough of the props... I want to know if BLueJersey still thinks the Eagles are the worst team in the NFL. I predicted 7-9 to 8-8 for Philly cause who could have imagined Foles playing like he has. But you were hardline on saying the Eagles were the worst team in the NFL. Can I get some love bluejersey? Probably not!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry me a river PE1. Foles should have been penalized for grounding at least 2 more times. A good qb would have hung up 450 to 500 yards on the Cowboys. You better hope for foul weather or brees is going to kill your defense.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles will flounder next season without the last place schedule. I also doubt they will face everyones backup qbs next year either

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure I agree, and we will never know anyway. Orton was not bad at all, 350+ yards 2 TDs. One of the picks I'm not putting on him, and the Murray fumble was big. The thing that hurt was that 4th and one, and Garrett as usual forgets he has a running back. 17 called running plays to 47 called passing plays is just ridiculous. Dallas will be what they are until Jerry is gone from this team, and that's a .500 football team always on the outside looking in.