• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If your team is out, who are you for now?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver

I've always been a Manning fan, so when the Bears are out, he's my go to guy.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver

I've always been a Manning fan, so when the Bears are out, he's my go to guy.

Well u have the best team in my eyes 85 bears and before merger days

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all to see Denver or the Chargers win it all. I think Denver has a great shot at it but the Chargers are way too inconsistent.

In the NFC, I like the Seahawks.

I'm rooting for SD or Denver, I think Rivers has been under estimated and is a genuine good guy, but more importantly, our boy Jarrett Johnson is out there and he should have got a ring with us....but I am expecting Peyton to finish his mission to prove that he is the best modern day QB in the league.....He set several new records this year and has home field and a bye, I really don't think anyone is gonna stop him this yr, cold or no, he's ready.....:hungry::hungry:

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously my teams in it. But I think a match up of Seattles Defense and Denvers Offense would make for some great tv............unless of course their playing in 2 feet of snow.........

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously my teams in it. But I think a match up of Seattles Defense and Denvers Offense would make for some great tv............unless of course their playing in 2 feet of snow.........

I've said since early on that Seattle would be the NFC champs.....Unless some freak turn of events happen, like the Ray Charles officiating crew from Hater University calling their games....lol
Just be sure to knock those 40 :bawling:whiners out is all I ask, if they get past the Pack this week, so they can find out once again this yr, "who has it better than them ".....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAR...I'm not a fan of Cam or the Panthers, a few players shy I think of hoisting the Lombardi but I like the way they've built the DEF, and I think many people wrote Cam off when RW/Kaep/RG3 hit the league.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for SD or Denver, I think Rivers has been under estimated and is a genuine good guy, but more importantly, our boy Jarrett Johnson is out there and he should have got a ring with us....but I am expecting Peyton to finish his mission to prove that he is the best modern day QB in the league.....He set several new records this year and has home field and a bye, I really don't think anyone is gonna stop him this yr, cold or no, he's ready.....:hungry::hungry:

DEN vs SF were my SB picks...Idt SD gets out of CIN alive....I feel pretty good about DEN, but I would probably pick Brady in a bad weather game in Colo.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE. I didn't realize how many people disliked the Niners until I read through this thread.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs would laugh my butt off to see alex smith win there
New orleans i dunno why not
Packers discount double check
Indy-lucky luck
cardinals-who woulda thunk it
Denver-get em peyton

def no seahawks, fans have thought they are the best team ever since they lost to the steelers........
bengals are division rivals
chargers i hate rivers
Pats-just no
49'ers-similar boat to the hawks
carolina-cams head would explode

im split 6 i wouldnt mind, 6 i would

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand to win quite a bit if Carolina wins so I'll take them.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina, Seattle, Cincy, or San Diego. Let's just let someone win a Super Bowl that hasn't won before. Also just to get some fresh teams in the Super Bowl. I know sports media is PRAYING for Green Bay/New Orleans vs. Denver/New England but bleh.

Then we have to hear about Rodgers (and how he overcame his injury!), Manning (and how he's so old and overcame a neck surgery!), Brady (and how he overcame losing his best WR and TEs!), Brees 24/7 with no mention of anyone else, an obvious SBLOW (non typo) MVP to one of those QBs with complete disregard to anyone else... and hear about how New Orleans was devastated nearly 10 years ago by Katrina! And what this football team has done for their city!

Not to mention all the annoying WHO DAT Saints fans (which might be the dumbest team slogan of all time). Your slogan literally mocks your franchise for being unknown because nobody cared about them. Guess what? Still.... nobody cares. We just think you're illiterate and stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton, woops I mean Denver. If not them, any other AFC team besides the Pats. And either Seattle, Carolina, or the Eagles.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the Packers lose I'll be rooting for Denver mainly and Philadelphia as my second choice since they had a huge role in getting the Packers into the playoffs this year and we owe them a Super Bowl trophy for 2010.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver and Seattle... I want to see top O angainst top D.

second choice Philly vs. KC damn good headlines for two weeks prior.