• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we can make the playoffs I believe we can beat anybody

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying this for several weeks except I said we couldn't beat Seattle. Well now we have beat them so I guess we can beat anybody because they were the best in the NFL and still are. Take this same Cardinal roster and use last years coaching staff and this game isn't even close. Bruce Arians has done an unbelievable job. Cam I say maybe the three best teams in the NFL play in the NFC West.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a crime if Bruce Arians did not win COY! He has completely turned around the football mentality for this team. Our defense can keep is in any game but the offense needs to bunker down and try to match their intensity.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can definitely compete with anybody in the NFL. Our defense alone keeps us in games... I really hope we find a way to make it in.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question we can Beat anybody, I dont think there is any doubt to that now....

What is still pretty cool, is that the Cardinals may win 11 games and get a 3rd place schedule for 2014... That sets up nicely.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of depressing to think this team won't get a crack in the post-season. They've won 7 of their last 8 (some would say 8) and just punked Seattle in their stadium.

Scary thought (in a good way): Imagine if Peyton had decided to go with Arizona when he was considering them a few years ago? This team would be 16-0!

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.. we do have the nice "Ohio State" scenario... where we could be 11-5, miss the playoffs, but STILL have the luxury of being one of the best teams in the NFL, because we wouldn't have lost in the post season. (That's always nice :)

I have Ohio State fans who do this.... they were actually secretly hoping Alabama would have beaten Auburn, and then they could have claimed a "mythical" claim the the National Title...

Obviously, this was all dashed when Michigan State outclassed them, but its not a bad place to be.