• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the Texans don't take a QB in the draft

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Defense can only do so much before it's clear the Offense doesn't care enough to show up. The game was 13-0 at Halftime so the Defense did their part. But when they didn't take Hoyer out it sent a message that the coaches didn't care about winning so the D stopped trying and I don't blame them.
These guys are getting paid mucho dollars to play their best so I do blame them for quitting on the team despite how ineffective the offense was.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or find one in free agency or a trade or something, they are the worst run organization in the league. This team is full of talent and it's being wasted due to horrible QB play.
Sorry, that belongs to the San Diego Chargers.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or find one in free agency or a trade or something, they are the worst run organization in the league. This team is full of talent and it's being wasted due to horrible QB play.[/QUOT

The only two QB's in the draft that could actually have decent chance of being starters are Cook at MSU and Rudock out of Michigan,tey don't need to sell the farm to move up, let the board fall to them

A RB, TE and another WR, (Strong can be a stud in the NFL) can be very manageable in this draft, a young team that can grow pretty good.