• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If SportsHoopla chose the Heisman winner...

Who would you vote for for Heisman?

• Andrew Luck- Stanford

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Russell Wilson- Wisky

• Robert Griffin III- Baylor

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Trent Richardson- BAMA

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Kellen Moore- Boise

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Landry Jones- Oklahoma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tajh Boyd- Clemson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Case Keenum- Houston

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • None of the Above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this has been done already, but I just wanted to get a feel on who SportsHoopla Nation thought is Heisman frontrunner at this point. We can do it again the week before they announce a winner.

Note: This is who you would vote for if you had a vote. Not who you think will win it.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I freaking hate the Heisman now. Its not what its supposed to be anyomre which is the Most Outstanding Football player in the country. Now its the " Most hyped up player on a really good team " award. If I was voting for the Heisman itd be

1. Russell Wilson
2. Kellen Moore
3. Trent Richardson
4. Andrew Luck
5. Case Keenum
6. Barrett Jones
7. Robert Griffin
8. Sammy Watkins
9. Brandon Weeden

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I freaking hate the Heisman now. Its not what its supposed to be anyomre which is the Most Outstanding Football player in the country. Now its the " Most hyped up player on a really good team " award. If I was voting for the Heisman itd be

1. Russell Wilson
2. Kellen Moore
3. Trent Richardson
4. Andrew Luck
5. Case Keenum
6. Barrett Jones
7. Robert Griffin
8. Sammy Watkins
9. Brandon Weeden

Please vote up top

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Russell Wilson
2. Kellen Moore
3. Trent Richardson
4. Andrew Luck
5. Case Keenum
6. Barrett Jones
7. Robert Griffin
8. Sammy Watkins
9. Brandon Weeden

I understand the point you make, but certainly an offensive lineman would make the list if it's truly for the most outstanding football player.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the point you make, but certainly an offensive lineman would make the list if it's truly for the most outstanding football player.

Jones is an absolute beast. Only Olineman Id consider this year. Id have a defensive guy on my list but the only guy really making HUGE plays is Mercilus from Illinois and his overrall numbers arent the greatest.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC Heisman watch: Week 10 - SEC Blog - ESPN

1. Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama: If Richardson is going to make his run, he has a huge stage awaiting him on Saturday in the No. 1 vs. No. 2 showdown against LSU. It's a game everybody will be watching, and Richardson could move to the top of the list by rushing for 150-plus yards and leading Alabama to a win. He leads the SEC with an average of 123.6 yards per game and has scored an SEC-leading 17 touchdowns. The reality is that he's the SEC's only serious candidate at this point and a strong one.

2. Michael Dyer, RB, Auburn: Dyer would be a real long shot from a national perspective, but he's knocking on the door of his second straight 1,000-yard season and is coming off another big game for the Tigers in their win last week over Ole Miss. They've leaned on him as hard as any team in the league has leaned on one player this season, and he's continually delivered. Dyer has now carried the ball 186 times, which leads the SEC.

3. Jarius Wright, WR, Arkansas: Wright joins the conversation this week and really should have been a part of it all season. He leads the SEC in catches (44), receiving yards (709) and is tied for the lead in receiving touchdowns (7). In every game, he's been a factor for the Hogs and has become a better overall receiver, especially with his ability to make things happen after the catch.

4. Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia: OK, defensive players don't win the Heisman Trophy, but there's not a hotter defensive player in the SEC right now than Jones. He had four sacks and forced a key fumble last week in the win over Florida and leads the league with eight sacks and 14 tackles for loss. This is a league full of great defensive players, and Jones is right there at the top.

Damn, Jarvis Jones is good, but... damn.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robet Griffen III derserves it like no other...he is Baylor. What he does on the field is amazing, yeah they lost some games but it should go to the best player in college football not the most best player on the best team.

For the record....nobody sure as hell vote for Landry Jones. When the going gets tough, Landry will cave like a fat chick sitting next to open bag of oreos.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked Wilson...the Heisman is for the most valuable player for his team; basically who would devastate his team by an injury. I think Wilson fits that parameter nicely.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Trent gets his way against the LSD defense, then he is a lock..... But that's a BIG IF...

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I picked Wilson...the Heisman is for the most valuable player for his team; basically who would devastate his team by an injury. I think Wilson fits that parameter nicely.

I agree, but you think Stanford is undefeated without Luck?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They do, but Wisconsin probably has a better overall team than Stanford. Just my opinion. I don't get west coast games often and haven't watched Wisconsin. The two losses knocks Wilson off the perch for me.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You can't win the the Heisman just because your team is shallow!

Besides, Case Keenam would run away with it if that were the case.

:rofl:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ballot would be this.

1. Kellen Moore - Career Achievments

2. RG3 - Best Athletic QB

3. Andrew Luck - gets here due to the talking heads and promotion of him. Good Marketing.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't they have a good runningback though? I haven't watched them all season...

LOL

NOBODY on the planet means more to his team than Robert Griffen III. Without him they are winless.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, it worked last year

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for real though. As much as I hated him playing against UGA. He was awesome.