• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If college football was like March madness

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was a college football field of 68 making an NCAA tournament? Would we make the tournament?, what seed would we get?, who would we play first round?, how far would we advance?

I say we would make the tournament with our decent record and good quality wins against ASU, MSU, and USC.

I say we would be a 6 seed and would play a team like Minnesota the first round.

I say we would only win won game in the tournament then would get bounced.

Good gracious we better play a MAC team in a bowl game and just beat the piss out of that team.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was a college football field of 68 making an NCAA tournament? Would we make the tournament?, what seed would we get?, who would we play first round?, how far would we advance?

I say we would make the tournament with our decent record and good quality wins against ASU, MSU, and USC.

I say we would be a 6 seed and would play a team like Minnesota the first round.

I say we would only win won game in the tournament then would get bounced.

Good gracious we better play a MAC team in a bowl game and just beat the piss out of that team.

Hmmmmm. Was in the national championship game the year before losing only that game. Lost its best player (Manti). you lose your "point guard" (Golson) and played well at times but have played down to some lower teams. Depending on how you finish. If you win the last two you could be seeded 4 with a shot to win two games or you could beat BYU and play Stanford tough and be a dangerous 6 seed with nothing to lose and BK had you guys just pound the ball and you get to the sweet 16. Can't see you in the elite 8. Might have the talent but you're banged up .

Crazy year huh? USC is now ranked and ND isn't . ND beat USC , then USC beats Stanford and then Stanford beats ND . How do you rank them? To me. Stanford better on the lines with ND an edge on the front seven on D and USC with a surprising good front seven but better skill players than Stanford and ND with ND having a great WR and better TE. Give me Stanford O line ND front seven and USCs WRs and even Tommy can win with that.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we could make it to the Sweet Sixteen as long as we weren't a 7 seed.