• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Id trade 2 lebron james for one more D wade

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to choose, It would be Lebron. Lebron is 30 years old and hasn't had major health issues. Wade is 33 and numerous issues and most likely at the end of his career. I think Lebron has more time left. Wade is shooting 21 p 4.9 apg and 3.6 rpg, and Lebron is shooting 25 ppg, 7.3 apg and 5.9 rpg. His numbers are flat out better

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at this point Miami needs to sit Wade for the rest of the season and move on. He's playing with a pretty banged up body. No sense in risking him landing awkwardly on someones foot or breaking a bone somewhere. I'd rather miss the playoffs than get SMOKED by Atlanta. Miami's season started off poorly when one of their most import acquisitions got hurt (McRoberts) and then got worse when they traded for a player who was specifically supposed to work very well with Bosh only to see Bosh go down with a long-term illness.

Get healthy and try again next year.

Atlanta and Cleveland should be a nice ECF series. I think it's going to be GS vs ATL in the Finals, and no, not because I'm mad at Lebron and wish him to lose. I just don't think Love is going to give them what they need in the playoffs and they don't play team basketball the way ATL does. We saw what team basketball can do against an elite team last finals...what SA did was absolutely beautiful.