• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I wished...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nebraska would have stayed in the Big 12. This east west division shit sucks. Way to go Delaney you bastard.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've thought about that but remember our defense hadn't been the best as of late. Big12 offense is still shoot em bang bang and if you can't play defense you better be able to score 50 plus.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex you're seriously saying you want to go back to the bid12? Most corporate douches like Delany or Beebe are douches who've never worked a day in their lives so either way how much better off are you really. In the long term do we tie our lanyard to osu/um or ut, sad that we have been reduced to that but thats the path we've been led down. I hate the divisions now but I'd still choose the B1G over ut all day

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska would have stayed in the Big 12. This east west division shit sucks. Way to go Delaney you bastard.

What about the divisional setup don't you like? The Big XII stole our biggest rivalry away from us.....

I think Wisconsin already has the potential to be a true rivalry (one we haven't had since before the Big XII formed)......Hell in 2 short years I've gone from liking that program to absolutely detesting them.......

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the divisional setup don't you like? The Big XII stole our biggest rivalry away from us.....

I think Wisconsin already has the potential to be a true rivalry (one we haven't had since before the Big XII formed)......Hell in 2 short years I've gone from liking that program to absolutely detesting them.......

Can't stand wisky and their fans....I hope we could put 100 on them I truly mean that

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't stand wisky and their fans....I hope we could put 100 on them I truly mean that

:nod:

Iowa is the natural rivalry, but they occasionally have to be good enough to win a game in order to be a rival......

I officially hate Wisconsin almost as much as the 80's Sooners.....

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I guess I'll have to force myself to like this big 10 debacle.

Blackshirts

GBR!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no turning back. Wisconsin has been decent since Barry Alverez took the helm in the early 90's. Minnesota used to be good 50 years ago and Iowa has its moments from time to time. I think the B1G is good for us, but we have only been here for 2 years. We will establish our place on a consistent basis, but 2 years is not enough to really say that this move was not worth it.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tejas,wisky, vatech football fans, and coattail sec fans...
Mizzou was just annoying cu was a forced relationship almost like a step brother you don't like.
Nothing worse than a UK or Tenn fan talking to you about sec football and dominance....

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very happy, very that Nebraska is in the B1G. They are the richest conference, and they are about to become by far the richest very soon. They will soon enough hold the clout when it comes to making the important decisions in regards to the direction college football will take. If I could, I would had wanted Nebraska back in the Big 8. But now, I love being in the B1G. I can't stand Wisconsin, and want to see the Huskers ass r*pe them. Jim Delany is a genius. Guy knows what he is doing.

dk14beso

dk14beso
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Horsey! Don't you mean Thor Johnson, the bald dude in Plan 9 From Outer Space?

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Horsey! Don't you mean Thor Johnson, the bald dude in Plan 9 From Outer Space?

is he the guy played by George the Animal Steele in Tim Burton's biopic of Ed Wood?

Update* looked it up, he is. If so, yes, there is a resemblance between the two. I haven't slept well in 4 days now. My brain is running on fumes.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xorbie is like that chick with the abusive ex-boyfriend. She thinks she still loves the guy but she keeps failing to remember what a gigantic douche he was.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As IH said, the only conference I would take over the B1G would be the Big 8.... them was the days.

As for Wiscy or Iowa becoming our new arch nemesis.... ugh. We go from a storied program like OU to one of them? The formation of the Big12 was the worst thing that ever happened.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NU walked away from that tradition because they didn't have any confidence that they would get out of their slump. I loved the tradition but if it meant so little to them that they could walk away because they had lost a few times then screw them.

Since then the B12 North had no one who could rise to the level consistently to establish a rivalry. So I am looking forward to making one here in the B1G. Hopefully it will help us to establish an identity that has been missing for years. If it ends up being Wisky so be it. The hate makes it a natural though there has to be a respect too that I personally don't have yet. Matter of fact it has decreased with our membership. I would say they have become somewhat of a Missouri at this point. Perhaps if I put there posters here on ignore this year that can change.

Iowa I would love to see step up and become something more than a spoiler.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NU walked away from that tradition because they didn't have any confidence that they would get out of their slump. I loved the tradition but if it meant so little to them that they could walk away because they had lost a few times then screw them.

Since then the B12 North had no one who could rise to the level consistently to establish a rivalry. So I am looking forward to making one here in the B1G. Hopefully it will help us to establish an identity that has been missing for years. If it ends up being Wisky so be it. The hate makes it a natural though there has to be a respect too that I personally don't have yet. Matter of fact it has decreased with our membership. I would say they have become somewhat of a Missouri at this point. Perhaps if I put there posters here on ignore this year that can change.

I think you meant to say OU walked away from the rivalry, not NU......and I agree with you if that's what you meant! At the time OU was down and that was during our decade of dominance and they were getting tired of being beat down........You didn't see us wanting to stop playing them when they had that run through the late 70's and late 80's where they owned us......

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NU didn't walk away from our rivalry with OU and neither did OU.... it was destroyed by the formation of the Big 12 and its decision to put us in different divisions and not protect the rivalry. Playing twice every four years during the regular season meant bye-bye NU-OU tradition.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. That should of been OU. I could never say screw them to my beloved Huskers.

OU walked away from that tradition because they didn't have any confidence that they would get out of their slump. I loved the tradition but if it meant so little to them that they could walk away because they had lost a few times then screw them.

FIFM :)

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Playing Michigan every year would have been a much better rivalry. Thanks to Delaney, Beebe's cousin, that won't happen now.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Xorbie is like that chick with the abusive ex-boyfriend. She thinks she still loves the guy but she keeps failing to remember what a gigantic douche he was.

No, not like that at all. I'm not like some dumb **** who doesn't have the brains to leave an abusive relationship. The Big is comparable to the Big 12. Look at all of the goodies they gave Maryland to come to this conference that Nebraska didn't get. Delaney, Beebe's cousin is no different than Beebe. He's showing his true colors now.