• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was wrong.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you’re literally a dime a dozen. Anyone can wipe another person’s ass and change sheets. Draymond has a talent that only .0001% of the world’s population has. Supply and demand. In closing, I’d like to remind you that you’re a dime a dozen.
"Supply and demand" and "code of conduct" should be two separate arguments. Meaning, if I were to use the words "jock sniff" on a routine basis I shouldn't be blogging.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Supply and demand" and "code of conduct" should be two separate arguments. Meaning, if I were to use the words "jock sniff" on a routine basis I shouldn't be blogging.
There are many other reasons for that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many other reasons for that.
How weird is it that he thinks LARPing as a journalist for girls high school basketball is a big deal? I feel sorry for the guy.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was actually a shitty example.

Your job is to take care of an old person that is a resident at the facility you work at. Like thats what you literally get paid to do. Take care of them and treat them with respect.

Draymond gets paid to win basketball games. His job isnt to work directly with the paid fans. Now if an Arena employee did that? Yeah, probably fired.

Again, every time you reply all you are doing is proving how fucking detached from reality you really are.
Either way, the residents' families contribute to my salary just as the fans contribute to Draymond's. And believe me, there are nasty residents here just as Draymond has to deal with nasty fans...

Kyrie's 50K was a proper punishment. Draymond has more of a history with these type antics than Kyrie does which is why his 25K was a high five and makes no sense.

This is why I'm a fan of Kane Fitzgerald's work as an official. He's not afraid of Draymond or his name. And my grandfather (lost to COVID) was and Indiana HS official in the early 70's.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come back to me on this date next year and tell me if he was worth drafting over LaMelo, a guy your boy @CitySushi insists is a top 30 player today.
He was. LaMelo was not a fit. And again, too soon to call Wiseman a bust. But as the Warriors close in on another title, I'm sure we can agree they know more about how to run a team than you do

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was. LaMelo was not a fit. And again, too soon to call Wiseman a bust. But as the Warriors close in on another title, I'm sure we can agree they know more about how to run a team than you do
@WiggyRuss What your take on Wiseman vs. Ball? :clap:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more than any other second year player with zero playoff appearances.
So maybe save that troll until we see what Wiseman is and if LaMelo is a winning ball player. Warriors are killing it in almost every decision and if Wiseman is a bust, oh well.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So maybe save that troll until we see what Wiseman is and if LaMelo is a winning ball player. Warriors are killing it in almost every decision and if Wiseman is a bust, oh well.
I’m just in it for Wiggy’s Wiseman rants…

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you’re literally a dime a dozen. Anyone can wipe another person’s ass and change sheets. Draymond has a talent that only .0001% of the world’s population has. Supply and demand. In closing, I’d like to remind you that you’re a dime a dozen.
Damn. I've been throwing jabs at fat tits for years. Here you come with the right hook from hell. Well done.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How weird is it that he thinks LARPing as a journalist for girls high school basketball is a big deal? I feel sorry for the guy.
Don't. He's a fucking idiot that likes to be condescending. You can't be both, yet he does it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't. He's a fucking idiot that likes to be condescending. You can't be both, yet he does it.
Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lamelo is a winning player. He positively impacts his team. In two years he's helped the team win 20 more games than they previously did when he was drafted. They had an above .500 record this past season.

And this is coming from a guy who wanted the Warriors to draft Wiseman. Obviously I wasn't a believer in LaMelo, but after watching his impact I have to admit I was wrong. We have yet to see what Wiseman can do long term because he's just not healthy. He has shown flashes which gives me hope, but the best ability is availability. He's lacking there so far.