• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Want the Huskies to Beat Oregon Really Bad

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gunna be tough... I think our defense can give us a legitimate shot.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're closer, but I don't think we have the horses on O or in the secondary just yet.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're closer, but I don't think we have the horses on O or in the secondary just yet.

The O vs Oregon is definitely worrisome. I've found a new drum to beat until it's taken care of. UW has only scored 9pts total in the 2nd half during all 3 of our games vs P5 opponents.

Thats not going to get it done vs the offensive machines we have left to face. Sure it might work against the one dimensional teams like Cal and Wazzy, and maybe even the beavs, but it has to be improved upon if we even hope to keep competetive vs oregon, UCLA (maybe lol) and the AZ schools.

Also a disconcerting bit on the officiating since Corrente resigned;

PAC-12 Statement said due to "personal and professional reasons." Since he’s still an NFL ref that’s believable. Dave Mahler says his sources say resigned because of "severe disagreements… over multiple issues" and another Mahler "anonymous source" says Corrente "was fed up with the conference blaming the officials for Oregon, UCLA, and Stanford losses."

So, if true, what does the bolded mean to you guys?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't take that as meaning they wanted the officials to 'help' those teams win, but botched calls hurting the top teams and what they bring in attention and extra money for being top 10 programs and working toward a playoff means more than Colorado getting jobbed.

I would tell those in the officials office to STOP BOTCHING GAMES IF YOU DON'T WANT THE BLAME. Seems kind of simple to me.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't take that as meaning they wanted the officials to 'help' those teams win, but botched calls hurting the top teams and what they bring in attention and extra money for being top 10 programs and working toward a playoff means more than Colorado getting jobbed.

You're probably right. I just don't like hearing stuff like that, especially with duckberg on the horizon.

I'm not in favor of bad calls at all and don't like eyeballs resting on one team more than another, to hear rumors of the conference commish specifically naming 3 teams who have had bad calls go their way as much if not more than anyone in recent times is disconcerting.

Still just a rumor so no need getting to worked up over it. Thats what I'm telling myself anyway.

Lets see how the officiating goes next week. We're playing an Oregon team that has been hammered with penalties prior to the UCLA game. Over 8 a game, big ones too.

...and no. I'm not setting up to blame the refs for a loss. I think the ducks are a better team. But I won't be happy if we lose the game on a controversial call or two, or three, or four.... well you get the picture.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect maryota as a kid. Good guy. As a football player I hope he gets knocked on his ass 20 times this week and has to be carted off the field. Under legal plays of course, but still. Want to see this vaunted pass rush come with the fire they undoubtedly will, but also keep their cool enough to hold their lanes and not try to be heros. Tall order.

Seriously, if UW finds a way to get the upset here how are you going to respond? There's a guy that lives not too far from us that has a ducks flag outside his house. Bet anything it is destroyed in some fashion. I mean I'm not going to go destroying people's property and no one I know would root for that to happen, but it's inevitable. Those duck fans and their arrogant fucking cocky bullshit have seriously asked for it. I'd stop anyone I saw doing something stupid, but I really really wouldn't feel sorry for a single duck fan that has that happen to them. They have asked for it.

I've said it before, but on a week like this it deserves a revisit. Why do they all say they hate UW so much? Because our fans were arrogant toward them when the shoe was on the other foot? I think most teams with a dominate big brother/little brother kind of thing have that kind of arrogance and at least some of what they say they hated on us for, but how do you end up being FAR FAR FAR WORSE after it happens to you and not call yourselves hypocrites? I honestly feel that way about every damned one of them. You CAN'T hate on UW for their fans and be the jackoffs you are now. You simply can't.

Fuck oregon and their johnny come lately hipster fans.
Fuck their sugar daddy that bought and paid for their program instead of actually earning it.
Fuck their Taj Mahal bullshit facilities that focus on money instead of student athletes and athletics.
Fuck them for starting this lame trend in having a million uniform combinations.
Fuck their team for supposedly being the class of the pac and always failing under pressure. I mean we all love that, but fuck them for it anyway! It's hate week right?
Fuck their fans for throwing actual dog feces on players and fans. What moral and decent people do such a thing?
Fuck their fans for throwing actual hard dog biscuits at women and children and then having the fucking unmitigated gall to complain about Husky fans throwing small pieces of BREAD at them. :L

FUCK OREGON
in general

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do they all say they hate UW so much? Because our fans were arrogant toward them when the shoe was on the other foot?

Most of them werent even fans until uncle phil showed up.

Bitterness is the default state of a duck, winning, losing, doesnt matter. They are bitter, hateful, little people.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was lovely to see them lose at home to Zona. The predictable meltdowns due to their "natty or bust" mentality with all the bandwagon jumping was gold.

If they lose this Sat, it would trigger the greatest meltdown in Duck land in many years. The bandwagon jump would be off the charts.

It would be a beautiful thing. :hope:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fuck their team for supposedly being the class of the pac".

Since when have they even been the class of this conf, except in their own minds?

Even the talking heads at the major networks smirk at their gimmicks and the Nike gaga all the time. Anyone outside of that glass house with Nike stickers recognizes how Phil Knights wallet is the only reason they aren't the doormat they would always be.

Nike U. has much class as the Kardashians.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they pull the upset I'm going to print a picture of OD's profile/avi and take a picture of me pissing on it and post it to the Pac12 thread.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much? :noidea:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect maryota as a kid. Good guy. As a football player I hope he gets knocked on his ass 20 times this week and has to be carted off the field. Under legal plays of course, but still. Want to see this vaunted pass rush come with the fire they undoubtedly will, but also keep their cool enough to hold their lanes and not try to be heros. Tall order.

Seriously, if UW finds a way to get the upset here how are you going to respond? There's a guy that lives not too far from us that has a ducks flag outside his house. Bet anything it is destroyed in some fashion. I mean I'm not going to go destroying people's property and no one I know would root for that to happen, but it's inevitable. Those duck fans and their arrogant fucking cocky bullshit have seriously asked for it. I'd stop anyone I saw doing something stupid, but I really really wouldn't feel sorry for a single duck fan that has that happen to them. They have asked for it.

I've said it before, but on a week like this it deserves a revisit. Why do they all say they hate UW so much? Because our fans were arrogant toward them when the shoe was on the other foot? I think most teams with a dominate big brother/little brother kind of thing have that kind of arrogance and at least some of what they say they hated on us for, but how do you end up being FAR FAR FAR WORSE after it happens to you and not call yourselves hypocrites? I honestly feel that way about every damned one of them. You CAN'T hate on UW for their fans and be the jackoffs you are now. You simply can't.

Fuck oregon and their johnny come lately hipster fans.
Fuck their sugar daddy that bought and paid for their program instead of actually earning it.
Fuck their Taj Mahal bullshit facilities that focus on money instead of student athletes and athletics.
Fuck them for starting this lame trend in having a million uniform combinations.
Fuck their team for supposedly being the class of the pac and always failing under pressure. I mean we all love that, but fuck them for it anyway! It's hate week right?
Fuck their fans for throwing actual dog feces on players and fans. What moral and decent people do such a thing?
Fuck their fans for throwing actual hard dog biscuits at women and children and then having the fucking unmitigated gall to complain about Husky fans throwing small pieces of BREAD at them. :L

FUCK OREGON
in general

Fuck those miserable pieces of shit.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling: What a little baby.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm taking preventive action to thwart the efforts of some to get Husky fans banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp... Our defense isn't as good as we thought... and our offense is horrendous. Miles is not a good QB.