• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i think it is time for gausman

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gausman to get a true chance to start no more of this spot start send down shit . didn't like it with britton and don't like it with gausman either . need to find an injury on waldo ! get gamboa up

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gausman will be around full-time now without Santana in the mix and MG out to the bp when he comes back.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gausman will be around full-time now without Santana in the mix and MG out to the bp when he comes back.
gonzo is better than waldo .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Gausman put together consecutive starts like the other night before he stays up for good. It seems like every other start has been awful. So I want some consistency.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Gausman put together consecutive starts like the other night before he stays up for good. It seems like every other start has been awful. So I want some consistency.
atm only norris is doing good ! tilly and waldo short outings chen is doing ok . they do pitch better on extra days rest so may need to go 6 starters with gausman . the balls are different in the minors .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
atm only norris is doing good ! tilly and waldo short outings chen is doing ok . they do pitch better on extra days rest so may need to go 6 starters with gausman . the balls are different in the minors .

I know that we don't have many options right now. Chen is always lucky to get through the 5th or 6th. Ubaldo... well we all know he has been mediocre for the most part. Tillman I think is probably having mental issues and keeps spiraling further and further down. I do hope Norris can keep having decent starts. The guys I feel the most sorry for is the bullpen. It seems like for years now, the O's have been at the top of the league in innings by the bullpen.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that we don't have many options right now. Chen is always lucky to get through the 5th or 6th. Ubaldo... well we all know he has been mediocre for the most part. Tillman I think is probably having mental issues and keeps spiraling further and further down. I do hope Norris can keep having decent starts. The guys I feel the most sorry for is the bullpen. It seems like for years now, the O's have been at the top of the league in innings by the bullpen.
man is gasman looking good should stay in the bigs .