• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I propose the following

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think too many would have an issue if it was just "the Patriots threads". I think the hijacking of most other threads is more the issue
"only patriot fans hijack threads"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think too many would have an issue if it was just "the Patriots threads". I think the hijacking of most other threads is more the issue

Which has happened by not just Pats fans, but by others as well.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't say it enough

1) boo fucking hoo
2) address the persons who are actually responsible

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say it enough

1) boo fucking hoo
2) address the persons who are actually responsible

I thought I was with my post. You too, are clearly one of the ones responsible...so I guess I'm addressing you too

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I third, fourth, fifth & sixth this motion. Right or wrong - do some folks realize how boring that this story has become (even I imagine for many Pats fans)?

Here, Here...........

Three new ones this morning alone..............SoCal...I've got your back.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I was with my post. You too, are clearly one of the ones responsible...so I guess I'm addressing you too

jarntt,
You have to admit it, you've done your share of it too.......You enjoy poking a sharp stick at Pats fans

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, and I stand unabashedly in support of constant fucking deflategate threads even though you'll note that I don't start them. So, well done on the Pat's fan side of whining. I'll look for your enough already posts directed toward the detractors who similarly won't move on.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jarntt,
You have to admit it, you've done your share of it too.......You enjoy poking a sharp stick at Pats fans

I think everyone plays a little. Some are just relentless. By the way, I was just responding to this comment:

no one is forcing you gaping meat pockets to click on any patriots threads.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First....I've started more than a few threads in the Patriots board and they immediately show up on the main board as do Bronco, Steeler and Political threads. If you take one second and look immediately to the right of the Headline you can see where the topic was originally posted. So not everyone is putting a topic directly on the main board.

Second, more than few of you Patriot Haters make a regular visit into the Patriots Board and reactivate a topic that has been dead for 10 days. You poke your stick at the sleeping dog and then bitch about the topic being "new" on the main board, and that you've woken the dog.

In truth, after a while the insults are more boring than the topics.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First....I've started more than a few threads in the Patriots board and they immediately show up on the main board as do Bronco, Steeler and Political threads. If you take one second and look immediately to the right of the Headline you can see where the topic was originally posted. So not everyone is putting a topic directly on the main board.

Second, more than few of you Patriot Haters make a regular visit into the Patriots Board and reactivate a topic that has been dead for 10 days. You poke your stick at the sleeping dog and then bitch about the topic being "new" on the main board, and that you've woken the dog.

In truth, after a while the insults are more boring than the topics.

Not like it's up to me, but I don't have an issue with most of the Patriot or Brady threads. I think they are boring and repetitive but It's a big story. Posting every single article (most just meaningless opinions) is overkill and taking every thread and making it a Brady thread is annoying. Again I don't have a huge problem with it, but it was a topic here so I addressed it.

Personally I've never clicked on the Patriots board.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like it's up to me, but I don't have an issue with most of the Patriot or Brady threads. I think they are boring and repetitive but It's a big story. Posting every single article (most just meaningless opinions) is overkill and taking every thread and making it a Brady thread is annoying. Again I don't have a huge problem with it, but it was a topic here so I addressed it.

Personally I've never clicked on the Patriots board.

The outcry if you do. Tears streaming for days.:noidea:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got any comments for Hammer? You know, the guy who could actually do something about it?

I started a thread a while back. Was told to stop complaining or some such nonsense. But thanks for the indignation. In fact, it wasn't entirely dissimilar to this thread...

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This subforum has been a complete dumpster fire because of one topic all summer.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First....I've started more than a few threads in the Patriots board and they immediately show up on the main board as do Bronco, Steeler and Political threads.

That's strange. Every thread I've ever started has always stayed on the same board on which I started it. Seems to me that's kind of the point of having multiple boards and the choice of which board to start a thread. I wonder how threads are redirected from one board to another.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started a thread a while back. Was told to stop complaining or some such nonsense. But thanks for the indignation. In fact, it wasn't entirely dissimilar to this thread...

You make my point. Thanks for trying.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Following the lead of one of my saviors in life, Sirius Radio with the Howard Stern Channels, the Bruce Springsteen Channel the Grateful Dead channel etc. I move that SportsHoopla create a Tom Brady Forum so that we don't continually have to wade through this crap to get to something that is actually interesting.

Anybody Second this motion?
76 posts later and I think my point is certainly valid

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
76 posts later and I think my point is certainly valid

Yup, always was. I've simply pointed out how only Pats fans are indicted for belaboring deflategate.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you know the single person to blame for all of this - Roger Goodell.