• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I need some serious roster help.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first year playing in a league with faab, sooo....

I see Davis as a short term start, my question will he be is he immediately starting on your team? If yes, idk 30-40% if you feel like you need a win right now and next week. (Also there's a chance that a young Mcaffery comes back sooner than anticpated)

I would be also looking into adding Kelly (his current role is pretty solid) as solid depth. Probably won't start with the current players you have but if injury or bye then he'll be next in line. Idk 25-30% faab

Yeah you need a TE in a big way.
I disagree, Hurst is decent with how much Atl throw the ball, don't see Smith as much of a improvement but I throw a few dollars (idk 5%) to have maybe two TEs/ or a future trade piece

*Edit: I didn't see Gesicki, I like him as a potential pickup (low faab)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first year playing in a league with faab, sooo....

I see Davis as a short term start, my question will he be is he immediately starting on your team? If yes, idk 30-40% if you feel like you need a win right now and next week. (Also there's a chance that a young Mcaffery comes back sooner than anticpated)

I would be also looking into adding Kelly (his current role is pretty solid) as solid depth. Probably won't start with the current players you have but if injury or bye then he'll be next in line. Idk 25-30% faab

I disagree, Hurst is decent with how much Atl throw the ball, don't see Smith as much of a improvement but I throw a few dollars (idk 5%) to have maybe two TEs/ or a future trade piece
yep im throwing 3 bucks out for gesicki, and 3 for smith, see if i get one, i feel good i will.........

I have 23 on davis.......maybe i will put some on kelley

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep im throwing 3 bucks out for gesicki, and 3 for smith, see if i get one, i feel good i will.........

I have 23 on davis.......maybe i will put some on kelley
I like Smith and Gesicki. I have Hurst in my main league and am hesitant on swapping him out for someone (although, I don't have Jonnu and Gesicki as options). I think he is going to do decent this year. Nothing exciting, but decent.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Smith and Gesicki. I have Hurst in my main league and am hesitant on swapping him out for someone (although, I don't have Jonnu and Gesicki as options). I think he is going to do decent this year. Nothing exciting, but decent.
Yeah I mean. He has a an just winging it. Even if it’s leftovers.....routes generally eventually translate to targets as well and he’s top 5 in routes run I believe. He’s not blocking lol

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably rather have the combo of Jonnu and Gesicki to play matchups with, but Hurst is not far behind. Although, Jonnu is talented, but he could get lost on that offense in that cloud of dust that Henry creates. Especially when AJ Brown gets back.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably rather have the combo of Jonnu and Gesicki to play matchups with, but Hurst is not far behind. Although, Jonnu is talented, but he could get lost on that offense in that cloud of dust that Henry creates. Especially when AJ Brown gets back.
I hve to admit the combo of gesicki and hurst entices me now that u said that.
We don’t agree on the combo....but I like the combo idea..... I may retract my smith bid, and plop a few extra on gesicki

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hve to admit the combo of gesicki and hurst entices me now that u said that.
We don’t agree on the combo....but I like the combo idea..... I may retract my smith bid, and plop a few extra on gesicki
Oh... I thought you were keeping Hurst and going after one of Jonnu or Gesicki. I guess I read that wrong. Yeah, really, any 2 of those 3 would be solid, I think. Then, just play matchups.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and get pissed every week because you guessed wrong.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could . This league doesn’t trade. its so hard theres 2-3 trades the whole season.

So I am obsessed with mike davis.....even as a trade piece......he will catch balls in a full ppr league..........

Also claims for nkeal harry and mike williams..........

Then keeping hurst, and grabbing jonnu smith, and then gesicki and rostering two. see who this shakes out

Even if people in the league don't trade, you should still make offers. Never know when one will finally bite and it costs you nothing if they say no, even if its 99% of the time

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if people in the league don't trade, you should still make offers. Never know when one will finally bite and it costs you nothing if they say no, even if its 99% of the time
It's really that don't say no. Just leave it hanging.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really that don't say no. Just leave it hanging.

I cancel trades after two days anyway if I don't get a response so its never really been an issue for me

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well someone is inquiiing about fournette for a wr........ my guess is metcalf ...... I’d be willing to give him fournette and another wr for Ridley or Hopkins but doubt he does it.... he’s hurting..... but I think that may be the play here is to try and package a rb and wr for a wr upgrade in a 2 for 1 deal... and it’s not like I’m offering total junk. I just would rather hve a weak bench right now and a Locke fun starter than all these underperformers

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So would anyone package a rb and wr for a wr upgrade?
If so does a pair appeal to you, to shop?

472908CB-C5DD-4D36-A89D-3CC67BD8DB4E.jpeg5DCD35D8-A031-4582-A2A3-52F4FEA774C7.jpeg

Ppr. I even thought about firing for aj green or some of those horrid efficiency high target guys, but that That gives me more of what I have.