• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I need some serious roster help.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m 0-2. I’m the perennial powerhouse in this league. I just got blasted by Waller last night with almost a 20 point lead. I have the second least points scored.
I have my full 100 faab.

Here is my squad. I think it’s safe to ax miller and Michel....but open to anyone else.......

1600791439476.png

FA's sorted a few ways......

Projected
1600791587915.png

Adds
1600791616045.png

FAAB suggestions? agree with this? Disagree? Sorry @TREFF alot here again!

thanks fellas

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m 0-2. I’m the perennial powerhouse in this league. I just got blasted by Waller last night with almost a 20 point lead. I have the second least points scored.
I have my full 100 faab.

Here is my squad. I think it’s safe to ax miller and Michel....but open to anyone else.......

View attachment 253912

Projected
View attachment 253913

Adds
View attachment 253914

thanks fellas
This is that team where the draft just flowed the wrong f'n way for you, and you got both Henry and Brown, eh? Lol

J. Smith is the guy I would add, but that sure puts a lot of Titans on your roster. But Giesiki is in upgrade on Hurst, IMHO.

Kelley, Shenualt, Davis...all worthy adds, but really you just need guys to play up to thier floors. Mixon and Henry have had auspicious starts, as have Moore and Charm..never cared much for ARob, so ive never expected him to "meet his potential", but yeah, him too. Could be patience us the right play, and you just gotta get a little spark to supplement for a week or so. Anthony Miller and Michel are wastes of space if you want to plug in a Mike Davis or whatever for a couple weeks.

Might wanna start playing Fourny too. I'd be having Mixon, Henry, Fourney Robinson as my 2 RB's and Flex...having matchups dictate who sits until some clarity is there.(except Henry, who I'll never bench because of matchups).

AJ Brown won't stay down for long, between he and Arob, they'll likely be your weekly WR's. Chark and Moore just may not be what they were given the respective changes on thier teams in coaching and offensive philosophy

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette should be your RB2 moving forward until Mixon & the Bengals get on the same page. Bengals O-line is just not doin well.

The WRs concern me. Lot of good value, just not getting it done (yet). I'm tempted to jump on Corey Davis, but AJ Brown is the guy I'd rather start. Grabbing Shenault would put you in the same boat with Chark.

You've got a plethora of RBs. I'd try to package a RB & WR to get a different RB & WR... Not sure who I'd try to move off your roster... How is A-Rob doin this year? If he's doin well I'd move him. I have zero faith in the Bears to keep this going. They are easily the worst 2-0 team because of their competition thus far.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette should be your RB2 moving forward until Mixon & the Bengals get on the same page. Bengals O-line is just not doin well.

The WRs concern me. Lot of good value, just not getting it done (yet). I'm tempted to jump on Corey Davis, but AJ Brown is the guy I'd rather start. Grabbing Shenault would put you in the same boat with Chark.

You've got a plethora of RBs. I'd try to package a RB & WR to get a different RB & WR... Not sure who I'd try to move off your roster... How is A-Rob doin this year? If he's doin well I'd move him. I have zero faith in the Bears to keep this going. They are easily the worst 2-0 team because of their competition thus far.
no one trades, its like pulling teeth.........corey davis had what 3 targets last week..............arob is getting looks, but he has trubisky, and well trubisky is trubisky.........

i dunno this sucks.....and henry, god i hate henry..........ive said how he is pedestrian then goes on a 4-5 game tear that skews his whole season....the first 10 weeks last year aided by TD's, and look same boat now..........

This is that team where the draft just flowed the wrong f'n way for you, and you got both Henry and Brown, eh? Lol

You think! You know ive talked down all titans!!!!!!!! i had it marked.....during the first 10 rounds. 8 times, my top 2 guys circled for my pick...got picked within three spots of my selection.........unreal......
J. Smith is the guy I would add, but that sure puts a lot of Titans on your roster. But Giesiki is in upgrade on Hurst, IMHO.

So your starting 2 tight endS>? i cant see sitting hurst with that air it out offense and his routes run
Kelley, Shenualt, Davis...all worthy adds, but really you just need guys to play up to thier floors. Mixon and Henry have had auspicious starts, as have Moore and Charm..never cared much for ARob, so ive never expected him to "meet his potential", but yeah, him too. Could be patience us the right play, and you just gotta get a little spark to supplement for a week or so. Anthony Miller and Michel are wastes of space if you want to plug in a Mike Davis or whatever for a couple weeks.
not a huge arob fan either, just kinda had to take a wr......no good rb's, and he had a good target share........ugh
Might wanna start playing Fourny too. I'd be having Mixon, Henry, Fourney Robinson as my 2 RB's and Flex...having matchups dictate who sits until some clarity is there.(except Henry, who I'll never bench because of matchups).

yeah i was waiting for fournette to assert himself, rojo fumbled, fournette rumbled, but arians says its still rojo.......
AJ Brown won't stay down for long, between he and Arob, they'll likely be your weekly WR's. Chark and Moore just may not be what they were given the respective changes on thier teams in coaching and offensive philosophy
i dunno man i pumped the brakes hard on aj brown.........hes not gonna get a 30-35% target share........

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s safe to ax miller and Michel....but open to anyone else......
With Fournette and JRobinson, I would cut ties with Murray. With 4 RB, at this point, Murray is a "break-glass-if-needed" emergency play anyway.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Fournette and JRobinson, I would cut ties with Murray. With 4 RB, at this point, Murray is a "break-glass-if-needed" emergency play anyway.
He was sitting there for value of Kamara broke..,,,. But I dunno who to target.... even the wr available..... aren’t target monsters....

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure i would hang onto Gould or the Bears either.
SF RB and QB are banged up. Points may not come as easy.
And the Bears schedule is about to get a little tougher against arguably better offenses.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure i would hang onto Gould or the Bears either.
SF RB and QB are banged up. Points may not come as easy.
And the Bears schedule is about to get a little tougher against arguably better offenses.
Yeah I agree! I stream d and kickers usually. Last year was the exception when I snagged the pats off waivers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you need a TE in a big way. I had Hooper in a league and added Jonnu after the first week. Hooper might be a dud.

Anyway, it seems like your entire team minus Dak and Fournette is underproducing. Bad luck. Fournette had a great week so that is your bright spot.

I think your RB's are fine...just getting off to slow starts but that's a lot of players in this weird season.

I would add Jonnu or Geiski and a WR...if you can. Shenault is a good option or add just Kelley or Davis. I just only see you starting another RB on byes. Henry, Mixon and Fournette are your top 3 must starts

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I need a tight end? Hurst is running a billion routes? He had a good game last week. They will be throwing a butt load.

I could see Davis. He’s gonna catch a ton of balls. But maybe you guys are right to target wide receivers...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faab up on Davis and see if you can get Kelley once the waiver period is over. Start playing Fournette because I think he's established himself as TB's starter (but its worth monitoring if you're cautious).

Now here's the play if you want to be aggressive. Some of your roster problems is you just need patience. Henry is a slow starter for whatever reason. He has plenty of games in early Fall like he had last Sunday but then turns it on to become a total beast. So you're going to need to find points elsewhere to subsidize your team while you wait for him to get into gear (or you could trade him*). But I think the play here is to trade Joe Mixon to boost your WR production. You don't have a true one or a guy that I would feel comfortable getting reasonably close on a week to week basis. Fournette could cover your losses from Mixon RB wise and maybe you could get back another RB if you do some kind of package like Mixon/player for WR/RB.

*Now trading Henry could give you more chances to get a better player than trading Mixon, but I think Henry will come around so I don't mind waiting.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my full 100 faab.

View attachment 253912

Projected
View attachment 253913

Adds
View attachment 253914

thanks fellas

I drafted Harry with full intentions of sticking through the ups and downs. I bailed after week one, and it backfired in week two. I think he should be owned.
Mike Williams has to be given thought.
That would take care of Miller/Michel....

Kelley and Gaskin there to usurp a bench spot for you too. Over Lat Murray... I would.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To address a couple of the replies to my post- (and to add a little to some others)

The TE issue- I think you need a TE because Hurst is basically an also ran who parlayed a few good games where everyone was mystified by Lamar, Andrews, Brown, Ingram, and he snuck in a few good plays, into a nice contract. Hes not some playmaking stud at TE. He put one over on the Cowboys whose LB's are clueless without LVE, but I still don't see it. I don't care how many routes he runs, I want catches and yards and scores, and consistent involvement in the gameplan. Giesiki is that guy, J. Smith is that guy, Hurst is the guy who gets the call when Julio and Ridley happen to be covered.

As to AJ Brown, maybe he will get that target share, maybe he won't. But one thing Tranny and the Titans have now proven to D coordinators the past two weeks- they can't just stack the box and bracket Brown, they're gonna have to pick thier poison because the Titans will go to Davis and Smith, with success, if they choose to take away Brown. Eventually that lead to Brown getting his as the D's have to be more straight up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To address a couple of the replies to my post- (and to add a little to some others)

The TE issue- I think you need a TE because Hurst is basically an also ran who parlayed a few good games where everyone was mystified by Lamar, Andrews, Brown, Ingram, and he snuck in a few good plays, into a nice contract. Hes not some playmaking stud at TE. He put one over on the Cowboys whose LB's are clueless without LVE, but I still don't see it. I don't care how many routes he runs, I want catches and yards and scores, and consistent involvement in the gameplan. Giesiki is that guy, J. Smith is that guy, Hurst is the guy who gets the call when Julio and Ridley happen to be covered.

As to AJ Brown, maybe he will get that target share, maybe he won't. But one thing Tranny and the Titans have now proven to D coordinators the past two weeks- they can't just stack the box and bracket Brown, they're gonna have to pick thier poison because the Titans will go to Davis and Smith, with success, if they choose to take away Brown. Eventually that lead to Brown getting his as the D's have to be more straight up.
I like to look at routes run for tight ends....and he’s running a ton...and Ryan loves involving the tight end in a high volume passing attack. Is jonnu that guy? He has 12 total targets...giesecki May be
That guy. He’s not efficient, but he’s out there getting looks.But it’s not like jonnu has a track record over hurst?

perhaps they can go to those options...but they also played the jags and the broncos, not stellar competition.
I dunno I just struggle with all titans .....
I really struggle with them

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to look at routes run for tight ends....and he’s running a ton...and Ryan loves involving the tight end in a high volume passing attack. Is jonnu that guy? He has 12 total targets...giesecki May be
That guy. He’s not efficient, but he’s out there getting looks.But it’s not like jonnu has a track record over hurst?

perhaps they can go to those options...but they also played the jags and the broncos, not stellar competition.
I dunno I just struggle with all titans .....
I really struggle with them
Well I meant to say, they are that guy who gets plays scripted for them.

And from my observations, Ryan and the Falcons have perennial teases at "involving" the TE ever since Gonzo retired

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I meant to say, they are that guy who gets plays scripted for them.

And from my observations, Ryan and the Falcons have perennial teases at "involving" the TE ever since Gonzo retired
I gues, hooper was ok...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about your situation some more and about trading people, depending on what QBs are available in your league (especially if Newton is there), it might be more worthwhile to sell high on Dak (over trading Mixon like I suggested earlier) to get what you're looking for.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gues, hooper was ok...
Well thats the thing, Hooper was ok, no doubts. But was he ever the guy where you said to yourself, "I'm glad ive got Hooper going tonight, they'll get him involved".? Giesiki is no great prize, but due to lack of options playmaking-wise...they involve him.
Same with Smith, with LB's first priority being Henry, Smith is often left roaming free around the middle and often dien the seam, and has some zing to do something with it once he has it, so its easy to see Ten making that a focal point if the gameplan.
I just don't see Atlanta looking at Julio and Ridley and then saying to themselves, "we need to get this one to Hurst", very darned often..ya know?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thats the thing, Hooper was ok, no doubts. But was he ever the guy where you said to yourself, "I'm glad ive got Hooper going tonight, they'll get him involved".? Giesiki is no great prize, but due to lack of options playmaking-wise...they involve him.
Same with Smith, with LB's first priority being Henry, Smith is often left roaming free around the middle and often dien the seam, and has some zing to do something with it once he has it, so its easy to see Ten making that a focal point if the gameplan.
I just don't see Atlanta looking at Julio and Ridley and then saying to themselves, "we need to get this one to Hurst", very darned often..ya know?
But that’s the thing if they r throwing 45 times a game. Theh don’t have to try and involve him . It’s gonna happen by chance.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about your situation some more and about trading people, depending on what QBs are available in your league (especially if Newton is there), it might be more worthwhile to sell high on Dak (over trading Mixon like I suggested earlier) to get what you're looking for.
I wish I could . This league doesn’t trade. its so hard theres 2-3 trades the whole season.

So I am obsessed with mike davis.....even as a trade piece......he will catch balls in a full ppr league..........

Also claims for nkeal harry and mike williams..........

Then keeping hurst, and grabbing jonnu smith, and then gesicki and rostering two. see who this shakes out