• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I love this site.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...

That's what I did too... I jumped into it from the general board without looking what board it was posted on... But it was too late... I already gave him crap and had to go with it....

:behindsofa:

I'm going to have to get used to all the sub forums actually being used now. :L

A good problem to have, though! :)

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Stinky and all you ranger fans... I see Tox is the Mod on this board...

He only gets involved when he has too and is a hoot...

You may have to help him out once in a while (use big print) as he is pretty damn old and can't see all that well... and you will have to excuse him now and then because he has to relieve himself
onloo.gif
pretty often, thus he is MIA for long periods of time... But other than that... he is cool...

LOL

:ss:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...

fordman... it's all good... I had nothing to do and was just busting his balls...

All are welcome here... and he will soon see that this place is so much better than disney.

However... in saying all that.. posting such words (as he did) as one of your first post.... LOL... draws attention... and raises question as to his intent...

PS; I am not a mod.. so I could not ban him anyway... and I think misk was just messing with him too....

Yeah I'm sure of it, but I still don't know who the "big boys" are over here. Hopefully the regulars from the BSPN boards will make it here, this forum will be the most active if that is the case.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Stinky and all you ranger fans... I see Tox is the Mod on this board...

You may have to help him out once in a while (use big print) as he is pretty damn old and can't see all that well... and you will have to excuse him now and then because he has to relieve himself
onloo.gif
pretty often, thus he is MIA for long periods of time... But other than that... he is cool...

LOL

:ss:

Holy cow it will be great to have an actual Mod!!! Let's get the regs on here and keep out the regular trolls. Man, I miss the old boards and the old gang, but I won't miss the fake fans that give the real Ranger fans a horrible name.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After I got in just wanted to check to see if they really did remove the old site. Sure enough it was gone and went right to the new "robust" forums. Tried to log on to the game thread and walla errors popped up left and right. Darned site doesn't even work. That is just to funny.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ford ... saw yr post on the other board that you closed the door over there. My browser didn't capture yr comment for posterity. Saw jeremy had posted on three in a row ... which figures. So you got that last word in.

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't know about you other guys that use to post on espn, but I like this SportsHoopla thing. Seems pretty smooth to me. And with a moderator......does that mean guys like mindyerbiz will be given limited chances to be D bag? I hope so. Anyway, good to have somewhere to post with my fellow ranger fans:clap2:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

< BLAH...BLAH...BLAH... But other than that... he is cool...

LOL

lol I'll deal with your geezer ass later! :suspicious:

Yeah I'm sure of it, but I still don't know who the "big boys" are over here. Hopefully the regulars from the BSPN boards will make it here, this forum will be the most active if that is the case.

That would be excellent. :thumb:

Holy cow it will be great to have an actual Mod!!! Let's get the regs on here and keep out the regular trolls. Man, I miss the old boards and the old gang, but I won't miss the fake fans that give the real Ranger fans a horrible name.

One things settle down and this board remains active, Ghost will appoint one of you to be the board Mod. Then you guys can control your own environment.

As always though....if any one you need me for anything, I usually can be found here ---> Philadelphia Flyers or just PM me and I'll be more than happy to help out.

Take care and enjoy the SportsHoopla! :becky:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as it isn't MYOBZZ66 I am fine with whoever.:peace:

well as he isn't a true Rangers poster but a Yankee troll he will not get any votes. BTW, he's masquerading as RangerNation over here or he was

Laserman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well as he isn't a true Rangers poster but a Yankee troll he will not get any votes. BTW, he's masquerading as RangerNation over here or he was

Yeah I know I've seen him lurking around.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ford ... saw yr post on the other board that you closed the door over there. My browser didn't capture yr comment for posterity. Saw jeremy had posted on three in a row ... which figures. So you got that last word in.

Yup. I was able to refresh enough times that I got the old browser. I was able to post, didn't want Jeremy being the last person to have a word on the good BSPN forum. :)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I'll deal with your geezer ass later! :suspicious:

That would be excellent. :thumb:

One things settle down and this board remains active, Ghost will appoint one of you to be the board Mod. Then you guys can control your own environment.

As always though....if any one you need me for anything, I usually can be found here ---> Philadelphia Flyers or just PM me and I'll be more than happy to help out.

Take care and enjoy the SportsHoopla! :becky:

Having you, or another mod, here...that alone is enough to get most of the regs on this site. MYOB666 and his ilk were such a nuisance, and it would be great to be able to talk sports without children adding their trollol comments. Glad to see ya Tox.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to send MYOB/RangersNation packing permanently

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yup. I was able to refresh enough times that I got the old browser. I was able to post, didn't want Jeremy being the last person to have a word on the good BSPN forum. :)

Heh heh heh ... I would have never been able to sleep had jeremy bumped 47 threads in a row with generic three world posts like he did last spring.