• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have Wentz and Carr

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Wentz worth a number two receiver or a TE? Could I stay with Wentz and offer up Carr for a number two receiver on the high end side?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz doesn't have good receivers and they are getting ready to lose their RT. I'd keep Carr.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz doesn't have good receivers and they are getting ready to lose their RT. I'd keep Carr.

And see I was thinking the opposite. Carr plays in a tough division with some pretty good looking defenses. I would also say he has played 2 of his easiest games at least Fantasy Football wise in the Saints and Falcons to be able to put up big points.

Wentz on the other hand plays in a pretty weak division and also has some legs where he could make a few plays that get you some big points on the ground as well.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant to put this in fantasy.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant to put this in fantasy section.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was from a year ago...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Wentz is going to be playing against some abysmal secondaries this year and has some improvements on the offense. Wentz also IMO has one of the best (if not the best) O-Lines in the league. He can be a #1 starter at this point. I actually put Wentz and Carr on kind of the same page.

I wouldn't give up Carr for a #2 TE but a GOOD #2 WR (you mentioned on the high end side) absolutely would grab him. AFC West will be a much more difficult division passing wise than the NFC East (Giants is about it on paper) and Carr + Cooper have already had some serious injuries + some questions at running back and IMO not near the OL that Eagles have.

What can you exactly get for a WR 2 for Carr? Also, if there's any PPR to your league and your WRs are already kind of bleh this is a no brainer. What's your team look like and what are the trade propositions?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Wentz is going to be playing against some abysmal secondaries this year and has some improvements on the offense. Wentz also IMO has one of the best (if not the best) O-Lines in the league. He can be a #1 starter at this point. I actually put Wentz and Carr on kind of the same page.

I wouldn't give up Carr for a #2 TE but a GOOD #2 WR (you mentioned on the high end side) absolutely would grab him. AFC West will be a much more difficult division passing wise than the NFC East (Giants is about it on paper) and Carr + Cooper have already had some serious injuries + some questions at running back and IMO not near the OL that Eagles have.

What can you exactly get for a WR 2 for Carr? Also, if there's any PPR to your league and your WRs are already kind of bleh this is a no brainer. What's your team look like and what are the trade propositions?

That PFF article stating Philly has the best OLINE is ludicrous. They took into account depth but after watching Philly the last 2 weeks I have my doubts if it's a top 10 unit. The tackles are good and Brooks is an above average guard but Kelce is the worst starting C in the league and we haven't named a starter yet at the 2nd G position. Wentz has been under constant pressure and the line can't open holes for RBs. No way is the Eagles OLine top 7 as of today Im doubting top 10.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Abysmal secondaries? You call Denver, KC, Seattle, Arizona, LA, Washington, and New York abysmal secondaries?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this was last year I don't have Carr now.