• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have to give credit to OBJ

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the most epic fail with 4-5 drops some wide open, one for a TD and one nobody even covered him. Despite this he didn't get defensive, he didn't walk out on the conference and he showed up to the conference. He took accountability for his poor play. Even though I don't agree with some of his antics at least he was a man and faced the press.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just said that in the game thread. He wasn't exactly taking much personal blame but yeah, he kept his chip up to my surprise.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just said that in the game thread. He wasn't exactly taking much personal blame but yeah, he kept his chip up to my surprise.

That was very mature of him to do that. When I see Cam walking of the stage whinning and Sherman threatening the career of reporters and complaining about everyone but himself I think they give the league a bad name.

Trash talk is ok but if you're just a front runner and can't take accountability for a bad game then you're just poor sport like LBJ was early in his career before he won the championship.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Hawks lose Sherman is a ghost.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the presser he was seen banging his head on a door outside the locker room and punching a wall?

his meds must have worn off after the interview, strange dude for sure

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the presser he was seen banging his head on a door outside the locker room and punching a wall?

Punching a wall? Wasn't there any nets around?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just saw ESPN reporting this. He reportedly punched a hole in the wall. Just like drugs he started with kicking nets moved up to walls. What next a proposal to a house?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punching a wall? Wasn't there any nets around?

From the pic on SC, he did about as much damage to the sheetrock as he did to the net. Wonder if he goes back to Lambeau next postseason and proposes to the wall?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw ESPN reporting this. He reportedly punched a hole in the wall. Just like drugs he started with kicking nets moved up to walls. What next a proposal to a house?

ninja'd

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the pic on SC, he did about as much damage to the sheetrock as he did to the net. Wonder if he goes back to Lambeau next postseason and proposes to the wall?
Do you two always finish each other's sentences?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, punching a hole in the wall is better than what Rice did to his GF I guess.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOOK: Odell Beckham reportedly punches hole in Lambeau wall after loss to Packers
The Giants wide receiver allegedly took out his frustrations on a wall

Apparently, Odell Beckham doesn't take losing very well.

Updated bracket
According to several media reports, the Giantswide receiver punched a hole in the wall just outside his team's locker room following New York's soul-crushing 38-13 loss in Green Bay on Sunday.

The big punch came after Beckham met with the media. Following his interview, Beckham apparently banged his head against the wall before punching it and putting a hole in it. Members of the Lambeau Field grounds crew told Newsday that they saw the entire thing.

If Beckham was frustrated after the Giants' loss, it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Playing in his first postseason game ever, Beckham had several drops and arguably played one of the worst games of his career.

The Giants receiver finished with four catches for 28 yards, a number that could've been higher if not for two pivotal drops in the first quarter. One of those drops came on a pass in the end zone from Eli Manning that would've gone for a 28-yard touchdown.

Beckham picked a bad week to have the worst game of his career, and that's mostly because he's never going to hear the end of it when it comes to the South Beach trip he decided to take after the Giants beat the Redskins in Week 17. Instead of flying back to New York, Beckham and several teammates decided to go to Miami and party with the likes of Justin Bieber.

If you're going to party with Bieber, six days before a playoff game probably isn't the time to do it. Of course, if Beckham's plan was to punch in a hole in the wall so we'd all forget about the Bieber trip, then it was smart thought, but I don't think it's going to work.

From the initial picture of the wall until the latest one I saw, the hole has gotten bigger it appears?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just like to than JB, Boats and Hoes in Miami.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikman was all over him for dropping that last pass he jumped for. "He should have kept on running and he would have caught it." That was a bang bang play and it appeared (live game speed) that he did in fact have to jump for it.

At least he didn't make the cold excuse or his yacht excuse and took it like a man, for the most part.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what's so surprising. He kept a positive voice tone, did not allow himself to get angry and basically looked nothing like Cam.

Yep. Aside from the whole non-accountability from a personal standpoint thing. He handled himself very well.

And he didn't throw anyone else under the bus per se either. Just gave props to the Packers. And speaking of which. I know Rodgers is a god and all that, but the Packers OL was was fuckin awesome from a pass blocking stanbdpoint. Has any talkin head gave them credit or are they still ridin AR's tip?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe people are giving him credit for acting like an adult. Have we really set the bar that low?