• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate it when.........

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then ye lay down to go to sleep and realize ye got the spins

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear that literally never happens to me..........just standing up and almost falling over.........just doesn't happen to me for some reason. I feel like I become more coordinated and full of energy when I'm drunk. I am not shitting you, the more I drink, the higher I can jump, faster I can run, better I play golf, etc.......

But I do get the spins when I lay down to go to sleep............and that always = me throwing up.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, it's the next day when I'm at work that I'm wobbling around...........because I'm too fucking sober to function!

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit it........

Last night I was getting pissed cuz I couldn't get signed into SportsHoopla...

I was trying to sign in as kstatehater......... :L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit it........

Last night I was getting pissed cuz I couldn't get signed into SportsHoopla...

I was trying to sign in as kstatehater......... :L

meh..

I got locked out of my bank account on Saturday because I kept entering my password where they were asking the secret question (only I would know).
I thought it was there system fucking up. By the time I realized it was me it was too late. Had to wait til this morning to call and get a temp secret code to log back on.

However, my excuse is I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest, and I was entertaining the peeps as well.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear that literally never happens to me..........just standing up and almost falling over.........just doesn't happen to me for some reason. I feel like I become more coordinated and full of energy when I'm drunk. I am not shitting you, the more I drink, the higher I can jump, faster I can run, better I play golf, etc.......

But I do get the spins when I lay down to go to sleep............and that always = me throwing up.

dude. You only THINK you can do these things. That is the point of booze. I bet ye think ye are all of the sudden james bond with the ladies too. :D: