• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate everything

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julio Jones is out for the year. This fucking sucks balls, man.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be fair we weren't going to the playoffs after last nights loss anyways

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team sucks. Next year, anyone? Maybe we can draft somebody who can BLOCK and somebody else who can TACKLE. Ya think? Nah, we'll probably just draft a few people we don't need and sign a few cheap free agents we don't need. This is Atlanta, after all. Steven Jackson has sure saved our running game, yeah, sure. These guys had better get better else I will just have to become a Carolina Panthers fan.:L

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be fair we weren't going to the playoffs after last nights loss anyways

Yeah, I know that, but still it fucking sucks because we don't know if this injury is going to hurt his career in the long run. Plus I just love watching Julio play. He's one of my favorite players in the NFL.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know that, but still it fucking sucks because we don't know if this injury is going to hurt his career in the long run. Plus I just love watching Julio play. He's one of my favorite players in the NFL.

True that. At least we could watch one superstar play for Atlanta. Alas, now we can't this year. This just adds more insult to the injury.

The fans were 100% right to boo the Falcons last night. Had I been there I would have been leading the boo-birds.

We've got no dirty birds but boo-birds. Screw this team, emotionless bunch of paycheck collecting Jacksonville rejects. :lol:

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True that. At least we could watch one superstar play for Atlanta. Alas, now we can't this year. This just adds more insult to the injury.

The fans were 100% right to boo the Falcons last night. Had I been there I would have been leading the boo-birds.

We've got no dirty birds but boo-birds. Screw this team, emotionless bunch of paycheck collecting Jacksonville rejects. :lol:

At least there's Tony and Matt.