• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I guess there will be some fans

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh those 15K or so people are DEFINITELY going to be wearing those masks, and practicing social distancing! I mean... oh man, KC totally has this figured out! Masks mandatory!? HA, Kansas City needs to reality check that all those fans are going to 100% make sure that they are wearing their mask at all times. I can't believe they'd even say that!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season will be weird. No pre-season praise the Lord, and SB could be in late Feb? Sounds lime NFL is winging it to see what happens.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be an advantage I feel for teams that do have fans and those that do not. It's a shame too because in a lot of cases it is the local politicians making the decisions and not the team owners themselves. If a team owner makes the choice to have no fans then that is on them and that is a potential competitive related decision that they have made as the owners. But when you have certain local governments where some team stadiums are located making the decision then it creates a competitive disadvantage.

I'm glad the Chiefs and any other team that does have fans does so though.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season will be weird. No pre-season praise the Lord, and SB could be in late Feb? Sounds lime NFL is winging it to see what happens.

It wouldn't be the worst thing to see the NFL regular season play well into January and the the playoffs in February. One of the best things about the end of the season and playoff games are the cold weather environments that some games occur in. Creating more of those games is all the better.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If teams are smart, the season will flow. Lots of controls and tests to be set. Also, I think they could force players to wear a plastic shield on the mask. That would help control infection.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If teams are smart, the season will flow. Lots of controls and tests to be set. Also, I think they could force players to wear a plastic shield on the mask. That would help control infection.

I don't think the shield is necessary but I think they should maintain the daily testing instead of eventually moving to testing every other day. As long as they maintain testing I doubt any major outbreak occurs that derails a season. I think some seasons for teams could go into complete flux at any given point due to positive tests for coaches or key players but beyond that yeah I think the season plays out in full and we get football thankfully in less than 4 weeks.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The measures must be strict. Do your job and stop f-ing around. :D

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they going to ban all eating and drinking inside the stadium? No way are a bunch of football fans going be wearing masks for that long when they have the built in excuse.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they going to ban all eating and drinking inside the stadium? No way are a bunch of football fans going be wearing masks for that long when they have the built in excuse.

Will it matter? 22% of a stadiums capacity spread throughout the stadium will give people more than the distance they have of eating at a restaurant currently.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh those 15K or so people are DEFINITELY going to be wearing those masks, and practicing social distancing! I mean... oh man, KC totally has this figured out! Masks mandatory!? HA, Kansas City needs to reality check that all those fans are going to 100% make sure that they are wearing their mask at all times. I can't believe they'd even say that!
I don't get your comment. They'll wear the masks or get thrown out on their asses. Pretty simple

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Green Bay they are not having fans inside for the first 2 games. After that they will see if fans will be allowed. The 3rd home game would be Nov 1st against the Vkings. If they do allow fans it will be limited to 12,000 of an 80,000 seat stadium.

There will be no parking allowed in the stadium parking lots so no tailgating on Packer property. People will park in the parking lots of surrounding businesses and tailgate there if they do allow fans in the stadium.

It was also said there would be no beer or food sales in the stadium.

You just walk in sit at your seat and watch the game and maybe head to the bathroom on occasion

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the champs.
"Fuck you" they would say.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be an advantage I feel for teams that do have fans and those that do not. It's a shame too because in a lot of cases it is the local politicians making the decisions and not the team owners themselves. If a team owner makes the choice to have no fans then that is on them and that is a potential competitive related decision that they have made as the owners. But when you have certain local governments where some team stadiums are located making the decision then it creates a competitive disadvantage.

I'm glad the Chiefs and any other team that does have fans does so though.
These God damn pieces of shit shouldn't have taken public money to finance 2/3 of their stadiums.

Then they'd have a leg to stand on tellng the retarded local politicians to fuck off.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? People are eating and drinking without masks in tons of places. 6ft is like 3 rows and every 3rd seat. But families could sit together so you could even have more space between people.

People are still seeing most of their regular friends and interacting with their town's people at the grocery stores. Have been for 5 months already.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't be the worst thing to see the NFL regular season play well into January and the the playoffs in February. One of the best things about the end of the season and playoff games are the cold weather environments that some games occur in. Creating more of those games is all the better.

Good post:clap:
Now go give RTK his identity back.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officially no fans at at least the first 3 games in Seattle this year. Honestly I expect that to be extended unless there's a drastic change soon.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually I kind agree with this.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plastic face shields fog up. You can treat them to reduce the effect some, but clear, unobstructed vision is important at the highest levels of sports.

I wear glasses, and I hate wearing these stupid facemasks because my glasses fog up.