• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I guess my CJ/Harrison thread was deleted

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let's all try to be civil and respectful please. There is no need to trash each other. That was an emotional game. We Rangers fans and other people that pull for the Rangers have a great team to cheer/follow win or lose tonight. I for one will never count them out.

Carpenter is pitching on 3 days rest and this is the 3rd time we'll see him. He didn't do to well in game 2 against Philly on 3 days rest. We have a team that's resilient and mentally tough, which hasn't lost back to back games in forever and a day. If any team can comeback after last nights debacle, it's your 2011 AL (hopefully WS) Champion Texas Rangers! STL's bullpen pitched 8 innings last night and Mott pitched 2 innings, which be a factor tonight. We'll have a rested and determined Harrison (who has pitched well all 3 times out except for the ump blown call 4th inning in game 3). We'll have CJ available in the pen as an insurance, and I think he'll function well in that role. Truth be told I think Holland/Feldman should be available, too. Ogando should be done period unless as a last resort. Hamilton is getting his groove back and can carry this team when he's hot (he had three hits last night). I think Nap should be fine and battle out there. Cruz's injury definitely worries me, but I know he'll gut it out! And his bat will still be valuable out there.

Blaming any individual player or the manager for last nights game is a joke and travesty. These guys all have individually contributed even in this playoff run to get this team to this point. They've gotten here collectively, they lost yesterday as team, and I believe they'll bounce back tonight as one unit and get this thing done! Go Rangers! Represent DFW!

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Let's all try to be civil and respectful please. There is no need to trash each other. That was an emotional game. We Rangers fans and other people that pull for the Rangers have a great team to cheer/follow win or lose tonight. I for one will never count them out.

Carpenter is pitching on 3 days rest and this is the 3rd time we'll see him. He didn't do to well in game 2 against Philly on 3 days rest. We have a team that's resilient and mentally tough, which hasn't lost back to back games in forever and a day. If any team can comeback after last nights debacle, it's your 2011 AL (hopefully WS) Champion Texas Rangers! STL's bullpen pitched 8 innings last night and Mott pitched 2 innings, which be a factor tonight. We'll have a rested and determined Harrison (who has pitched well all 3 times out except for the ump blown call 4th inning in game 3). We'll have CJ available in the pen as an insurance, and I think he'll function well in that role. Truth be told I think Holland/Feldman should be available, too. Ogando should be done period unless as a last resort. Hamilton is getting his groove back and can carry this team when he's hot (he had three hits last night). I think Nap should be fine and battle out there. Cruz's injury definitely worries me, but I know he'll gut it out! And his bat will still be valuable out there.

Blaming any individual player or the manager for last nights game is a joke and travesty. These guys all have individually contributed even in this playoff run to get this team to this point. They've gotten here collectively, they lost yesterday as team, and I believe they'll bounce back tonight as one unit and get this thing done! Go Rangers! Represent DFW!

Well said. I would really like to forget about last nites debacle

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night is gone. What we have before us is Harrison ready to rock and fire, and either Carpenter on 3 days rest, or Lohse. Either way I like our chances.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Last night is gone. What we have before us is Harrison ready to rock and fire, and either Carpenter on 3 days rest, or Lohse. Either way I like our chances.

Thank you, I couldn't agree more.