• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Don't Fully Buy Brandon Marshall's Act.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really does have borderline personality disorder.

Things are either all good or all bad for him. You can see how over the top he is with his happiness on SC right now.

This is the same way he gets with sadness/anger. Over the top.

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BPD suggests that his emotions change over long periods of time. Marshall just has full blown mood swings. I think he revealed it as BPD as some type of cover up to an underlying issue.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears Claim They'd Want Brandon Marshall On Their Side In Bar Fight With Woman | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

CHICAGO—Defending their newly acquired wideout Brandon Marshall, multiple members of the Chicago Bears organization came forward this week claiming they would want him on their side in a barroom brawl with a woman. "Brandon’s had his troubles, but at the end of the day he’s absolutely the kind of guy you could count on punching any number of women in the face if you needed him to," said Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, who admitted that he’s still learning what it takes to beat a woman like a leader in the NFL. "At the end of the day, it’s about trust. And I, personally, trust Brandon to do whatever number of horrifyingly brutal things to women this team needs of him." Marshall’s dedication will be a welcome addition to the Chicago offense, considering its defense is already anchored by Brian Urlacher, known across the NFL for never backing down when verbally abusing the mother of his son.

:lol: