• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I blame Little Caesars Pizza for Virginia's loss

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, it's Little Caesars. I usually give the kids $5 not to go.
I understand Little C’s isn’t necessarily quality pizza. Quit shitting on my parade! I’ll most likely check it out and if the line is out the door I won’t participate.

Bunch of Ziggys in here.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would NOT get that pizza. You know there's going to be a TON of pissed off employees that have to cook a shit ton of pizzas because of their retarded Corporate employers for bitchy Customers ("I WANT MAH FREE PIZZA AND I BEEN WAITING 35 MINUTES! MY KEEDS ARE HUNGRY!") that are going to take this out on said Customers with some boogers and cum.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Little C’s isn’t necessarily quality pizza. Quit shitting on my parade! I’ll most likely check it out and if the line is out the door I won’t participate.

Bunch of Ziggys in here.

I've never understood people that complain about Little Caesars. What are they expecting for $5? It's still better than Pizza Hut or Domino's though.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great moment; A 16 seed finally beat a 1. Forget pizza, I'm doing a bigger giveaway than that given how improbable it was before Friday night.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ, you know way too much about the pizza business, my friend.

Hehe....I used to be an assistant manager at Little Caesars in the early '80s, and a pizza maker at a popular pub in the late '80s.

There biggest issue will be oven space. You can easily add two or three extra prep time hours,
but you can only cook so many at one time. Now, they'll start early to have those warmers
totally filled by 1130 and an oven filled with pizzas. But if they get overwhelmed they won't
be able to keep up If they plan wrong they also could wind up with 20 pizzas in the warmers
when the offer ends.

Yup, the oven space is basically what I was referring to when I stated that the free promotion would not be feasible on a Thurs thru Sunday because those days are already too high of a volume to accommodate an additional high volume promo event.

If some of the stores end up with a lot of extra remaining pizza, which I doubt, then each location probably will have already been given advance permission to run the promo for a little while past 1:00pm. (perhaps without the Pepsi product) in order to get rid of the pizza. And even if they weren't formally given permission by HQ to continue the promo after the 1:00pm deadline, most store managers would probably have the common sense to continue the promo a few minutes past 1:00 in order to get rid of the pizza......also, as a reward for the hard work by the staff, if there are a few extra pizzas remaining, the manager will probably allow the workers to take a free pizza home.

:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hehe....I used to be an assistant manager at Little Caesars in the early '80s, and a pizza maker at a popular pub in the late '80s.

Yup, the oven space is basically what I was referring to when I stated that the free promotion would not be feasible on a Thurs thru Sunday because those days are already too high of a volume to accommodate an additional high volume promo event.

If some of the stores end up with a lot of extra remaining pizza, which I doubt, then each location probably will have already been given advance permission to run the promo for a little while past 1:00pm. (perhaps without the Pepsi product) in order to get rid of the pizza. And even if they weren't formally given permission by HQ to continue the promo after the 1:00pm deadline, most store managers would probably have the common sense to continue the promo a few minutes past 1:00 in order to get rid of the pizza......also, as a reward for the hard work by the staff, if there are a few extra pizzas remaining, the manager will probably allow the workers to take a free pizza home.

:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:

I agree with what the managers will do. It's a free giveaway. Just get them put on that register
with the discount and protect their food cost. There will be no money to account for.

Upper management can't really tell them to do that, but upper management isn't going
to say anything if they don't. Those are all franchises. Those franchise owners will just
write it off on their taxes.