• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I’m having dinner toknight with Johnny to celebrate our big win vs # 8 Houston

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when a guy can't even type properly calls another a retard. Go die in a coal mine, and rid the world of your stupidity.

What didn’t I type properly?

Seriously it’s retards like you that deserve a bullet in their brain. I’m shocked no one has done it yet in the real world.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dearest beer rep:

Don't think putting a mean look on your face is gonna cause Honors to wilt. He doesn't care if you believe him or not. The Poke and the Bama kid are telling you this, and it isn't because they hate you. At least not initially.

Love,
LTS

P.S. The Sooners are going in deep on the Eers this season. Lube your bung.

Aww isn’t that adorable. Another rivals fag is here to “warn” me. Shut the fuck up and mind your own business or prove it bitch. No one cares if you fags like me or not. Prove it or shut the fuck up.

Love,
Ralphie

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when a guy can't even type properly calls another a retard. Go die in a coal mine, and rid the world of your stupidity.

toaaaaad, be nice. be nice, mister toad.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

LongTimeSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww isn’t that adorable. Another rivals fag is here to “warn” me. Shut the fuck up and mind your own business or prove it bitch. No one cares if you fags like me or not. Prove it or shut the fuck up.

Love,
Ralphie
prove what? I'm not the one who is having trouble here...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prove what? I'm not the one who is having trouble here...

Shocked

I really don’t care that you clowns continue to warn me. I have asked honors to provide indisputable proof of his dining with coaches happened for over 3 weeks now and he has produced nothing but rivals castaways to “warn me” he’s telling the truth.

LongTimeSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked

I really don’t care that you clowns continue to warn me. I have asked honors to provide indisputable proof of his dining with coaches happened for over 3 weeks now and he has produced nothing but rivals castaways to “warn me” he’s telling the truth.
I said nothing but Honors doesn't care if you don't believe him. The rest is all you and your mess.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked

You're pretty good at giving us all laughs. You are joking about all of this, right?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said nothing but Honors doesn't care if you don't believe him. The rest is all you and your mess.

An that he won’t wilt, don’t forget that little nugget. Why would you say all that if you weren’t “warning” me?

Listen jackass this doesn’t involve you, so if you want to butt in like the other rival clowns go ahead but don’t shy away from it when you are called out like now because it’s my “mess.” LOL

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're pretty good at giving us all laughs. You are joking about all of this, right?

Can I let you know in 2 weeks?

At this rate honors will be done creating new photos by September and then the offseason will be over. I’m down with that.

LongTimeSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An that he won’t wilt, don’t forget that little nugget. Why would you say all that if you weren’t “warning” me?

Listen jackass this doesn’t involve you, so if you want to butt in like the other rival clowns go ahead but don’t shy away from it when you are called out like now because it’s my “mess.” LOL
Yikes.