• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I’m having dinner toknight with Johnny to celebrate our big win vs # 8 Houston

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't.
I've seen the pictures of him w/ every coach they have. Like you said, it's a message board, and it's not the only one.
So, bet, or no?

Indisputable proof. Sure, remember it needs to be indisputable.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's him you doubt. I already know. The bet would be w/ Honors.
I'm only backing his claim because I've seen this, more than once. It's
fun to watch.

You don’t seem like a bad guy. But anyone can say anything on the internet and anyone can crop themselves in pictures in this day and age or even lie and say they are in them. That’s where the indisputable part comes in. But if you arent willing to put anything up then what’s the point?

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t seem like a bad guy. But anyone can say anything on the internet and anyone can crop themselves in pictures in this day and age or even lie and say they are in them. That’s where the indisputable part comes in. But if you arent willing to put anything up then what’s the point?
Thanks, I try not to be a bad person. Look, I was a huge doubter myself. He was always UCF'ing about something. So, someone called him out. He responded and the hilarity ensued. Now, you're correct about the cropping, but they weren't. This was proven when about 20+ posters from rivals went to @OldDevilDawg wedding. He was among the group. I will say this, if the guy in the photo he posts isn't covering his lower face, it isn't him. There are threads here, on the hoop w/ his face in it... dancing even, LOL! He's legit, and I guess all we can do is wait for him to post up. The last bet was "You're not an honors grad from UCF"... ooops, haha!! All good, but I'd like to see the pics of tonight. The ones w/ him and Scott Frost were funny too!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I try not to be a bad person. Look, I was a huge doubter myself. He was always UCF'ing about something. So, someone called him out. He responded and the hilarity ensued. Now, you're correct about the cropping, but they weren't. This was proven when about 20+ posters from rivals went to @OldDevilDawg wedding. He was among the group. I will say this, if the guy in the photo he posts isn't covering his lower face, it isn't him. There are threads here, on the hoop w/ his face in it... dancing even, LOL! He's legit, and I guess all we can do is wait for him to post up. The last bet was "You're not an honors grad from UCF"... ooops, haha!! All good, but I'd like to see the pics of tonight. The ones w/ him and Scott Frost were funny too!

I’d like to see them all. But again, I’m not really buying it. I may be wrong. But I’ll find a way to dispute it. That’s why I’m more than willing to make the bet. IE, I’m not leaving.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what are you, his fucking lap dog? for that faggot? fuck outta here with that nonsense, you chode.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, a little heather bitch, eat a dick, ya nobody
haha he is! He is that faggot's lap dog! How fucking pathetic!

Everyone point and laugh at this piece of shit

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha he is! He is that faggot's lap dog! How fucking pathetic!

Everyone point and laugh at this piece of shit
Run to the meltdown thread and get your bitches, you're melting, nobody.
Yes, you are fucking pathetic. Run along, Heather... fly, fly.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run to the meltdown thread and get your bitches, you're melting, nobody.
Yes, you are fucking pathetic. Run along, Heather... fly, fly.

"uhhhh, ya wanna bet that he doeth'nt know the coachth?? he'th my fwiiieeend, i'll bet you a bajillion dollars he knowth the coachth!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

tenor.gif

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"uhhhh, ya wanna bet that he doeth'nt know the coachth?? he'th my fwiiieeend, i'll bet you a bajillion dollars he knowth the coachth!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

tenor.gif
Your mother looks disappointed, as well she should
gettyimages-1044091890.jpg

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm super-cereal, guyth! he knows UCF coaches!":lie:

:rofl:
Don't make me all your daddy...
694940094001_6004932428001_6004938150001-vs.jpg

Hey, if you had friends, they may back you, but.. you gotta have em first.
I realize the internet very real for you. Feelings en sech...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make me all your daddy...
694940094001_6004932428001_6004938150001-vs.jpg

Hey, if you had friends, they may back you, but.. you gotta have em first.
I realize the internet very real for you. Feelings en sech...

"I realize the internet very real for you" Says the guy who wants to make a "ban yourself from this website" bet with another guy on here, about yet another guy who might happen to know some coaches from a school. Yeahhhh!!!

En sech, indeed! :lol:

no but seriously couch, that came off very lame. let ucfaggot fight his own battles

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I realize the internet very real for you" Says the guy who wants to make a "ban yourself from this website" bet with another guy on here, about yet another guy who might happen to know some coaches from a school. Yeahhhh!!!

no but seriously couch, that came off very lame. let ucfaggot fight his own battles
The bet is supposed to be w/ Ralphie and Honors. I get it, Honors is Honors and rubs many the wrong way (almost had his ass handed to him at the wedding). I was just trying to initiate a bet. It did come off lame, but not lapdog, c'mon, man. I will say this, he (Honors) is a straight fucking trip, for real! All good, man.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bet is supposed to be w/ Ralphie and Honors. I get it, Honors is Honors and rubs many the wrong way (almost had his ass handed to him at the wedding). I was just trying to initiate a bet. It did come off lame, but not lapdog, c'mon, man. I will say this, he (Honors) is a straight fucking trip, for real! All good, man.

Fair enough *shakes hands*

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d like to see them all. But again, I’m not really buying it. I may be wrong. But I’ll find a way to dispute it. That’s why I’m more than willing to make the bet. IE, I’m not leaving.

The last poster / bet was $10k.

We can do a perma ban bet?

#UCFacts

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last poster / bet was $10k.

We can do a perma ban bet?

#UCFacts

why don't you just post your proof, faggot? no one is going to bet anything with you. if you're 100% legit and this is so important to you, then just show us. otherwise, you come off as a huge piece of trash.

#ucfuck off