• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskers, dead as Bugeaters

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the Husker fanbase chose to fuck with Longhorns. It's so funny how they can't handle it when their teams in almost every sports get their asses beat.
AFA HuskerinBig10, I used to ignore him on the CBS board. He's just full of vinegar and shit.

I especially like that one Husker comment about how if we Longhorns mentioned the 9-1 record over the Bugeaters in football, it meant they won. It appears that they have become so accustomed to losing that they have decided to redefine winning as a 10% winning percentage. Bunch of spiteful losers.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This bird does not understand your anger.

220px-Chordeiles_minorEJN31CB.jpg

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done and drunk. Bye!

I'm starting to think you are shitfaced drunk from the moment you wake up to the second you go to sleep.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only eat homegrown maters. Store bought tomatoes are awful.

That really limits your tomato eating opportunities i just suck it up and eat the damn things.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the Husker fanbase chose to fuck with Longhorns. It's so funny how they can't handle it when their teams in almost every sports get their asses beat.
AFA HuskerinBig10, I used to ignore him on the CBS board. He's just full of vinegar and shit.

I especially like that one Husker comment about how if we Longhorns mentioned the 9-1 record over the Bugeaters in football, it meant they won. It appears that they have become so accustomed to losing that they have decided to redefine winning as a 10% winning percentage. Bunch of spiteful losers.

How stupid can you be? While Nebraska was in the Big 12 they were SECOND to Texas in Conference Championships. I do not exactly remember, but Texas had 115 and Nebraska had 80 on June 30, 2011. Texas has added to that total over the last three years.

Little ol Nebraska. With the smallest state population of any AQ school. With a total student body roughly the same size as a Texas Freshman Class.

By the way, Nebraska is still second in conference championships in the Big 12, even after being gone for three years.

I would love to see any proof that I WAS ON THE CBS FORUMS. I was on the ESPN Forums but I was never on the CBS forums. Never knew they existed. The usual complete and utter bullshit made up by Texas posters, make up crap and hope that if you say it enough times people think it is true. If there was a poster on CBS forums with the avatar name I use, I can say with 100% accuracy it was not me.

Obviously, since most Texas posters know my avatar name on the SportsHoopla in less than one year, what I type must really hurt. The truth usually does.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... are we talking tomatoes or bitter old drunks? I find tomatoes more interesting.

Hot House vs. Beefeaters.... go

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That really limits your tomato eating opportunities i just suck it up and eat the damn things.

True, it does. My mater eating season began last week when my sister in law brought some from her garden and it will continue until the last local tomato bush dries up and then I'm done. Store bought maters are just so ....... um ..... bitter, I guess is the best description. Homegrown tomatoes are so sweet and juicy. It's amazing just how much different the taste is between the two.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, it does. My mater eating season began last week when my sister in law brought some from her garden and it will continue until the last local tomato bush dries up and then I'm done. Store bought maters are just so ....... um ..... bitter, I guess is the best description. Homegrown tomatoes are so sweet and juicy. It's amazing just how much different the taste is between the two.

I agree, but I salt the store ones.