• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

huskaluva

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot PM this to you, so here is my reply.

I don't know what to tell you. It's not my site. I'm sorry to hear you got banned, but you've got to admit the rules around here are pretty lax. It's a good forum. Ghost has a good sense of humor and would like to provide for everyone. He's proven an attempt to establish balance. I firmly believe that and can cite examples to support. He's taken multiple psychology classes more advanced than I. I don't know if that was his major but I suspect that. Unfortunately message boards are similar to real life in dealing with friends, family, or strangers. You can't please all of the people all of the time. If ghost felt that vinnie needed a hiatis I trust he had good reason to protect the integrity of his investment, time, and efforts. He's human too, has human feelings and expectations. If I remember correctly it was originally only supposed to be a temporary thing. It was a 'time out' so to say. Maybe there wasn't ample time for a cool off period and the issue has been kept alive? Sometimes one can try too hard to reestablish trust. I think ghost can be forgiving given the opportunity. I have no proof of that, it's just a gut feeling via interacting with him for a while. One of the things I've learned in my teaching and electronic engineering career is that there is a breakdown in communication when people make accusatory remarks to get their point across. According to your first message (to me) you did that to ghost. Even the title of your message is that. The individual you are attempting to create dialog with (to achieve something you want) is automatically put on defense and they will act accordingly and you are now off subject. There is a book called "Getting to YES" by Roger Fisher and William Ury. It gives people tips on negotiating in personal and business life even when dealing with the most difficult of individuals. Borders carries it. This is just a message board, ghost is an easy going type, but in real day to day life the information you garner just may make a difference at an important time for you and those that are important to you. I refer this because it's obvious it's not even about vinnie anymore apparently. I assure you the channel of communication remains open on my end from anyone.

Regards,
R_A

McBride

Outstanding in my field
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, I got one, too. He probably sent them to all the Husker fans.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i did not get one, guess im not cool

How can you not be cool? You're the only mod..:D

captain_awesome_tshirt-p23598332640973700626vac_500.jpg

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude was JedBurks.........and I have to be honest, I personally want him to be able to post here. Especially when football season starts, I like to read his pros and cons threads. I hope him and Ghost get things worked out.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude was JedBurks.........and I have to be honest, I personally want him to be able to post here. Especially when football season starts, I like to read his pros and cons threads. I hope him and Ghost get things worked out.

Should he have had multiple aliases?

OlSkoolHuskr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The hell with Vinnie and all his bullshit. He was nothing more than a virus banning everyone on the OTHER board constantly.............Call it karma!

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hell with Vinnie and all his bullshit. He was nothing more than a virus banning everyone on the OTHER board constantly.............Call it karma!

yea I know -- but it was still fun to get under his skin as well -- we all know we did when he started to delete our posts :D