• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: HurricaneCaldwell Makes Landfall: Det @ NO

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down TP... lol

Somewhere TP is having the greatest year of his life right now. He deserves it after 14 years of undying Mayhew love.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayhew built this dynasty and BQ will get all the praise.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly how @lionstop feels. Notice he hasn't been around at all for any of these wins.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st round bye sound about right?

Possible, but unlikely. The Hawks would probably have to lose at least 2 more and their remaining schedule isn't all that tough. Who knows, though. I didn't recognize that defense today, especially against an offense like the Saints at their place. I thought it would be a loss in a shootout. It would be nice to see that sort of play for the rest of the season.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was mad he didn't get that last meaningless TD.
Woulda been funny if he'd got hurt tbh. To me.

No reason to be running a play in that situation.

A lot like when he set that record a few years back.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think at this rate Caldwell should be a COY candidate. I'm sure Garrett will get it but Caldwell definitely deserves some recognition even with some of his poor in game decisions. I'm sure his coordinators deserve more credit but he's still the HC and its still his responsibility. Every publication had the Lions at the bottom of the NFC north and expected CJ's retirement to bury the Lions for a while. We have to start giving him a little credit.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think at this rate Caldwell should be a COY candidate. I'm sure Garrett will get it but Caldwell definitely deserves some recognition even with some of his poor in game decisions. I'm sure his coordinators deserve more credit but he's still the HC and its still his responsibility. Every publication had the Lions at the bottom of the NFC north and expected CJ's retirement to bury the Lions for a while. We have to start giving him a little credit.

He does kind of have that intense Danny Glover Lethal Weapon look in his eyes lately.

Glover.jpg
Lions-players-fear-Caldwell-will-be-fired.jpg

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do we have to? :pout:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DelRio

Maybe that dude with the Giants. I forget his name. Not Caughlin.