• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HURRICANE WARNING

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this thread is bound to fail

Miami could hardly "do work" on Wake Forest

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
admit you are bit worried about this rivalry game vs Miami. Complete arrogance and ignorance if you think FSU just walks through this one.

You said FSU will blow out Miami in another thread but it wouldn't matter because Miami sucks. Is this a quality game for FSU or not?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
admit you are bit worried about this rivalry game vs Miami. Complete arrogance and ignorance if you think FSU just walks through this one.

like it or not Florida State's going to easily win this one

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said FSU will blow out Miami in another thread but it wouldn't matter because Miami sucks. Is this a quality game for FSU or not?

not a quality win at all for FSU, but you cant discredit a rivalry game in which Miami has owned whenever something big is on the line. This is a lose-lose game for Noles.

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like the ducks finally realize they need an fsu loss to make the ncg

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do not get worried about games. I look at the teams objectively and look at their strengths and weaknesses.

Miami strength is their run game. Their weakness is their defense as a whole unit. Their passing game is a weakness due to not having their best WR out there due to an injury. Coley is good as a Freshman, but he can be locked down.

Unlike you who is scared that FSU can win out and ruin the Oregon chances at a NCG appearance I worry about winning the conference first and everything above that is icing on the cake. Again you have not been here before and I have MANY times. If Oregon gets their 1st NC then maybe your little mind will understand the difference.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a quality win at all for FSU, but you cant discredit a rivalry game in which Miami has owned whenever something big is on the line. This is a lose-lose game for Noles.

Oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up. :rollseyes:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like the ducks finally realize they need an fsu loss to make the ncg

they don't need a FSU loss

Florida State plays Idaho, that game alone will drop them below Oregon. Not sure why Florida State decided to schedule a late season game against such a crappy opponent

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not get worried about games. I look at the teams objectively and look at their strengths and weaknesses.

Miami strength is their run game. Their weakness is their defense as a whole unit. Their passing game is a weakness due to not having their best WR out there due to an injury. Coley is good as a Freshman, but he can be locked down.

Unlike you who is scared that FSU can win out and ruin the Oregon chances at a NCG appearance I worry about winning the conference first and everything above that is icing on the cake. Again you have not been here before and I have MANY times. If Oregon gets their 1st NC then maybe your little mind will understand the difference.

FSU isn't going to ruin Oregons chances. Oregon wins out and they are in business to face Alabama. That's the facts. Everyone is on board with this happening.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they don't need a FSU loss

Florida State plays Idaho, that game alone will drop them below Oregon. Not sure why Florida State decided to schedule a late season game against such a crappy opponent

It was a replacement game for WVU backing out last year.

Also we had always had a big conference game the week before UF and they finally are scheduling things where our OOC games are not right before the 3 big rivalry games.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU isn't going to ruin Oregons chances. Oregon wins out and they are in business to face Alabama. That's the facts. Everyone is on board with this happening.

He's right. Oregon will ruin Oregon's chances. If history has taught us anything, "that's the facts."

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you're afraid Alabama is going to lose causing you to face Florida State, clearly something about Florida State intimidates you

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a replacement game for WVU backing out last year.

Also we had always had a big conference game the week before UF and they finally are scheduling things where our OOC games are not right before the 3 big rivalry games.

gotcha.

too bad West Virginia did back out, they weren't good this year, but it certainly would be better than having Idaho as an SOS anchor