• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hunzworth....the PM thing....

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey,

If you have not figured it out try going to your profile (click on your name in the upper right, next to "welcome".

Next click on "customize profile" in the little black bar underneath your name.

Next click on "edit options" in the menu going down the left side.

There should be a check box in there that says "enable private messaging" in the second big box down. make sure that is checked.

If all of that is done and you still can not receive it, let me know and i will message Ghost and ask.

-M

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
ok so i tried this and it all went well until after i clicked on EDIT OPTIONS after that either i cant find or dont have the "enable private messaging" My second box down says messaging and notification ( in the black bar at top ) inside of the box my options are recieve email from admin ( which is checked ) and recieve friendship request via email (which is checked) and the subscribe to default thread option @ the bottom.

I dont know maybe im missing something but its like i just dont have this option. im pretty sure i read that the admin has to activate PM's so maybe, being such a new member they havnt activated it yet.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so i tried this and it all went well until after i clicked on EDIT OPTIONS after that either i cant find or dont have the "enable private messaging" My second box down says messaging and notification ( in the black bar at top ) inside of the box my options are recieve email from admin ( which is checked ) and recieve friendship request via email (which is checked) and the subscribe to default thread option @ the bottom.

I dont know maybe im missing something but its like i just dont have this option. im pretty sure i read that the admin has to activate PM's so maybe, being such a new member they havnt activated it yet.

Yep. I turned it on for you. It's off to keep the spammers from sending pm.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ.. post and off in 1 minute?