• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HRUF, rmilia, tex and Footsteps

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check your pm's.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tex McGruder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks fer sharin' that. Good game today other than the fact that feller went down with a season endin' injury. On to L'Ames.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. Iowa looked good today once they figured out how to hold onto the ball. Defense looked solid. To bad about Mccall, he looked great until the injury. Vandy looked good, McNutt is a beast but Coker needs to get his head screwed on straight. After watching Iowa State, Pitt and ULM today I think its safe to say we are going to be 4-0 going into league play. Lets make it happen!

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. Iowa looked good today once they figured out how to hold onto the ball. Defense looked solid. To bad about Mccall, he looked great until the injury. Vandy looked good, McNutt is a beast but Coker needs to get his head screwed on straight. After watching Iowa State, Pitt and ULM today I think its safe to say we are going to be 4-0 going into league play. Lets make it happen!

Good to hear...but bad about McCall. Had to listen to the radio stream cuz I was at work. Sounded like Vandy looks comfortable and that was a concern...I'm beginning to think the RB slot is just jinxed. Sounds like we're getting things a bit shored up at the LB position, I think that's the key for us this year on the defensive side, killed us last year but I think Morris is gonna grow into a beast and Nielsen will be a stud if he stays healthy too. Next week will be a test from the mental side, let's hope we slaughter ISU. GO HAWKS!

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too hard to judge today's game. 1st quarter was horrible because of rain. 2nd quarter was great when the rain let up. Rest of game took 3 hours because of lightning and we couldn't get a flow going. Based on UNI almost beating state tonight, and Pitt being Pitt, I see 4-0 going into Kinnick East, I mean Happy Valley.

FootstepsFalco

Heryky's Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's really hard to take anything away from season openers with Iowa, especially considering the weather.

Few things that were interesting to me was freshman running back Dammon Bullock out in the slot at WR multiple times, and also freshman TE Ray Hamilton getting some solid playing time - he may even be battling with Fiedorowicz soon. I was surprised Cooper wasn't second team DL.

I expect the depth chart at safety to look like Bernstine/Sleeper instead of Sleeper, Bernstine. I think freshman DBs Lomax and Law will continue to earn playing time. I'm hearing really positive info from Rudock, but still expect him to redshirt unless Vandenburg goes down.

As for things I want to see next week: We need to develop more WR depth - McNutt can't be are only option downfield, especially when we get to Big Ten play. I expect more than one interception from the defense against ISU again also.