• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How will the stars on new teams do this year?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of stars are switching teams next year. How do you think it will affect their fantasy value for the next year?

LeSean McCoy- I think he is going to be used a lot in Buffalo. I also think he is going to have a better year this year than last year.

Percy Harvin- I will be avoiding him. He's a great athlete, but I don't see the bills being able to feed him, Watkins, and clay enough to warrant taking him as a number 1 or 2 wr.

Brandon Marshall- I don't think he is going to be worth drafting on the jets. He will be competing with Decker for receptions in an offense that probably won't pass very well. I never draft jets players though.

Jimmy Graham- I won't be touching him in the first three rounds. I don't think he gets the amount of targets in Seattle that he got in New Orleans. It will hurt his production.

Julius Thomas- I don't trust the Jags to get him the production the Broncos could. He's going from a top offense to one near the bottom of the league.

DeMarco Murray- I think he will have another big year, but in Philly he might have a higher probability of getting injured with the pace they play and the less quality of oline.

Darren McFadden- I might consider taking a flyer on him this year. He's going to get easy yards with that oline. I will have to handcuff him to Dunbar if I do take him though. He could be a late round sleeper.

Sam Bradford- not entirely sure. He could have a huge year in philly like files did, or he could get injured. I might consider him as a back up.

Nick Foles- I won't expect him to be that great in saint Louis without the weapons he had in philly.

Jeremy Maclin- he is intriguing. I think the if offense looks pretty good on paper. If Alex Smith can get him the ball, then I think Maclin will have another big year. I'd consider him as a wr 2.

Is there anyone else that I am missing?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with a lot.

Although McFadden is scary, and Dunbar is not the hand cuff. McFadden might be the hand cuff to Randle.
I think I trust Thomas with Bortles, not sure if I trust his health though.
Three headed monster in Philly (can't forget Sproles). I'm likely to stay away.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with just about everything you said, except for McFadden. Maybe Jerry Jones can run behind that line, but DMC will find a way to get hurt.

And reports regarding Bradford are not very good, indicating that he's still far from 100% healthy.

Is there anyone else that I am missing?
Frank Gore
Andre Johnson
C.J. Spiller
Mike Wallace
Ryan Mathews
Torrey Smith
Roy Helu
Jordan Cameron
Kenny Stills
Owen Daniels
Shane Vereen
Reggie Bush
Stevan Ridley
Charles Clay
Jacob Tamme
Dwayne Bowe

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As TKO said. .you'd better handcuff him to Randle, Dunbar is strictly the change of pace guy. Both Randle and Ryan Williams are ahead of him for the "lead" job. .and if DMC is still in the same place commitment wise that v he was last year in Oakland, Randle will take that job and run with it

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with a lot.

Although McFadden is scary, and Dunbar is not the hand cuff. McFadden might be the hand cuff to Randle.
I think I trust Thomas with Bortles, not sure if I trust his health though.
Three headed monster in Philly (can't forget Sproles). I'm likely to stay away.
The only guy I am excited about on this list is mccoy. I think Rex Ryan will run McCoy into the ground this year with his ground and pound style.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeSean McCoy- I think he is going to be used a lot in Buffalo. I also think he is going to have a better year this year than last year.

I think he will be used alot too, but his monster year was very td heavy, rex has never had a real big star RB, despite all the "ground and pound" talk, im skeptical

Percy Harvin- I will be avoiding him. He's a great athlete, but I don't see the bills being able to feed him, Watkins, and clay enough to warrant taking him as a number 1 or 2 wr.

Not touching him, period.

Brandon Marshall- I don't think he is going to be worth drafting on the jets. He will be competing with Decker for receptions in an offense that probably won't pass very well. I never draft jets players though.

I think he will be fine, not as productive as he was with cutler, but will outproduce decker....good #2-3

Jimmy Graham- I won't be touching him in the first three rounds. I don't think he gets the amount of targets in Seattle that he got in New Orleans. It will hurt his production.

Jimmy is gonna be fine, what does seattle have to throw to? Here is your new wr#1 on seattle, lining up as a TE.

Julius Thomas- I don't trust the Jags to get him the production the Broncos could. He's going from a top offense to one near the bottom of the league.

probably regression, injury risk, hes in the top 10,

DeMarco Murray- I think he will have another big year, but in Philly he might have a higher probability of getting injured with the pace they play and the less quality of oline.

No thanks, 3 headed monster, and 1 monster year behind the best o-line in the league

Darren McFadden- I might consider taking a flyer on him this year. He's going to get easy yards with that oline. I will have to handcuff him to Dunbar if I do take him though. He could be a late round sleeper.

Randle may get the start, if they decide on a lead back, you take them with that line

Sam Bradford- not entirely sure. He could have a huge year in philly like files did, or he could get injured. I might consider him as a back up.

Pending injury he will rock out, people forget how masterfully bradford ran the spread at oklahoma, hes a perfect fit for chip kelly, and chip knows it

Nick Foles- I won't expect him to be that great in saint Louis without the weapons he had in philly.
mehh, no thanks, think chip helped alot with him

Jeremy Maclin- he is intriguing. I think the if offense looks pretty good on paper. If Alex Smith can get him the ball, then I think Maclin will have another big year. I'd consider him as a wr 2.

1 big year, and now going to an anemic passing offense, that dinks and dunks, and his game is speed and spread, sorry dont see it

just some differing views