• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How NOT to do it - the Frank Clark story

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/02/former_michigan_de_frank_clark.html

INDIANAPOLIS -- Former Michigan defensive end Frank Clark says his lawyer is "very confident" that a domestic violence/assault charge could be reduced or dismissed Friday at a hearing in Ohio court.

"I'm just saying it was a conversation between me and one my friends, and the woman involved, she took it to another level that it shouldn't have been taken to."

ANNNND that's the last time Frank Clark played football ever again. The end. :L

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#MichiganClass

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how due process didn't have to happen for Frank Clark, but for Taylor Lewan, it did.

Well, Clark was already on thin ice to begin with being, you know, a FELON already. And the fact that he doesn't deny clocking a girl.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"I put myself in a position where I shouldn't have been anyway," Clark said. "When I say I put myself in a position I shouldn't have been in, it could have all been avoided if I just said, 'No, I don't want to go to Sandusky.' Or, 'No, I don't want to go to the water park.'
The guy is a real dick. Taking absolutely no personal responsibility. You are well to be rid of this jackass.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I put myself in a position where I shouldn't have been anyway," Clark said. "When I say I put myself in a position I shouldn't have been in, it could have all been avoided if I just said, 'No, I don't want to go to Sandusky.' Or, 'No, I don't want to go to the water park.'
The guy is a real dick. Taking absolutely no personal responsibility. You are well to be rid of this jackass.
He's just expressing the values that Hoke instilled in him.