• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many bowl games are must-see?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only see 3 games being games you must see. FSU vs Auby, MSU vs Stanford, and Clemson vs OSU.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sugar Bowl is a must see.

It's like a midget wrestling a grizzly bear...you just can't look away.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha come on Mamba. I love watching all these games too, but Buffalo vs San Diego State is a must see?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha come on Mamba. I love watching all these games too, but Buffalo vs San Diego State is a must see?

I suppose I would go to dinner with the family over this.

But that is rare when CFB is on.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can probably find a reason to watch just about every one of them...

My name is Tharvot, and I am an addict.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching every game and saying there are 32 games that everyone must watch are 2 completely different things.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12/21 - Fresno State vs. USC... Let's see if Fresno State is a total fraud or not.
12/30 - Ole Miss vs. Ga Tech... This game interests me for some reason.
12/31 - Duke vs. Texas A&M... Is Duke any good? Will Manziel be playing to win or focused on his NYE party in Buckhead after the game?
1/1 - Georgia vs. Nebraska & LSU vs. Iowa... Glimpse at two traditionally strong SEC opponents new QBs
1/1 - Wisconsin vs. South Carolina... Should be good.
1/1 - Stanford vs. Michigan State... Get to find out if Sparty is a fraud or not.
1/2 - Alabama vs. Oklahoma... Will Saban give mercy after Stoops ran his mouth about the SEC.
1/3 - Oklahoma St vs. Missouri... Each team relatively close to a spot in the BCS NCG... former Big 12 opponents
1/3 - Clemson vs. Ohio St.... Someone is going to get their first big win of the year
1/6 - FSU vs. Auburn... Obvious

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching every game and saying there are 32 games that everyone must watch are 2 completely different things.

it's not all or nothing

there are certainly more than 3 must see match ups

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will watch as I am an addict.

I will be all over that Washington State game.

I have always wanted to have Nebraska in the Vegas Bowl to give me an excuse to go Vegas. Usually, I travel to Vegas without my wife, last May I took her. She had a great time. But I would have a BLAST at the Las Vegas Bowl. It can be cold and many people do not attend because right now, they are all fair weather fans. If the Las Vegas Bowl would take a B1G team, the stadium would be full.

I will watch the Sheraton, Little Caesars, Poinsettia, and the Military to check in on Maryland.

I will watch the Texas Bowl for Minnesota and see if Syracuse can stop their run game and the Pinstripe Bowl for the first time ever to check in on Rutgers. I purposefully skipped the Pinstripe Bowl because of the association to Dan Nero Beebe.

I will take a nap after the Pinstripe so I can stay up for the Citrus Bowl and the BWW Bowl.

Alamo Bowl I am hoping it is B1G officials on that one. I think Oregon is having mental issues now and I full expect Oregon to completely lay down.

None of the New Year's Eve games have me intrigued enough to watch. Maybe the Duke A&M matchup, but I don't really care.

New Year's Day, oh yeah. I will probably watch every game in January 2014, except for Go Daddy and Compass. How come the State of Alabama has to schedule crap bowl games right before the MNC game?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of em
Mamba ... just as before, I think you and I are the only ones that watch them all. Drives my wife nuts, but I can't help myself. I might miss some on New Years, this year. We are going to be in Florida, and I think a side trip to the Gator Bowl is in order.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will watch as I am an addict.

I will be all over that Washington State game.

I have always wanted to have Nebraska in the Vegas Bowl to give me an excuse to go Vegas. Usually, I travel to Vegas without my wife, last May I took her. She had a great time. But I would have a BLAST at the Las Vegas Bowl. It can be cold and many people do not attend because right now, they are all fair weather fans. If the Las Vegas Bowl would take a B1G team, the stadium would be full.

I will watch the Sheraton, Little Caesars, Poinsettia, and the Military to check in on Maryland.

I will watch the Texas Bowl for Minnesota and see if Syracuse can stop their run game and the Pinstripe Bowl for the first time ever to check in on Rutgers. I purposefully skipped the Pinstripe Bowl because of the association to Dan Nero Beebe.

I will take a nap after the Pinstripe so I can stay up for the Citrus Bowl and the BWW Bowl.

Alamo Bowl I am hoping it is B1G officials on that one. I think Oregon is having mental issues now and I full expect Oregon to completely lay down.

None of the New Year's Eve games have me intrigued enough to watch. Maybe the Duke A&M matchup, but I don't really care.

New Year's Day, oh yeah. I will probably watch every game in January 2014, except for Go Daddy and Compass. How come the State of Alabama has to schedule crap bowl games right before the MNC game?

good question. but of bigger concern... why do the cotton bowl and orange bowl have to overlap!?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE the OK State-Mizzou matchup, the MSU-Stnaford game should be a slobberknocker, Of course the B10-SEC matchups just to see how the leagues stack up since the public perception is so different on the 2, the title game is ehh for me but only because I think FSU is light years better than most everyone. The only team I would have given a reasonable shot to hang with the Noles is going to be busy beating Oklahoma by 40 in the Sugar Bowl... LOL

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida St - Auburn
Michigan St - Stanford
Wisconsin - South Carolina
Missouri - Oklahoma St

And then there are the NFL draft implications of:
Louisville - Miami
Fresno St - USC
UCLA - Virginia Tech

The problem is that you don't know which games will be good so you have to watch them all.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba ... just as before, I think you and I are the only ones that watch them all. Drives my wife nuts, but I can't help myself. I might miss some on New Years, this year. We are going to be in Florida, and I think a side trip to the Gator Bowl is in order.

I don't watch everyone, but I think I watch at least 80% of them. Even the games that are on at the same time. I love watching college football and having a game on every day of the week. This thread was meant as a fan of football in general, not the crazies that actually watch every game (me included). I intend to watch as many as I can, I am just over the bowl system in general. It is time for at least a 12 team playoff.