• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How mad are you right now?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm looking forward to it. With no friends here in Iowa, football is what gets me through my down time from work.

Well if you're a Trojan fan you should pop into the pac 12 board and get more chit chat about USC and the games. These Irish fans are cool and knowledgeable but you should get some pac12 info.

matthstl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been over year since I posted here and wanted to take few days off from the game before I gave my view on the last play. Here are my issues. One if you watch closely the ref was taking his flag out well before the ball was thrown. The REf was already going to make this call based on prior discussion with FSU coaching staff. Back judge making a call were he cannot see the play with poor angle is just wrong. At that point the back judge should have discussed with line judge and just pick up the flag no call that would have been the right thing to do. He already had a made the call in his mind before the play even was formulated. Both defenders were checking the WR at the line both WR have right to finish the route.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got nothing to be mad about.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to move on. It was a really bad call but it happens. ND fans are use to it. Bush Push as an example.

It would of been nice to have a safety net but now we just have to take care of business and we are in the playoffs.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, its time to move on because there really isn't anything else to be said about it. Opinions on both sides are ossified and aren't going to change at this point, and pretty much every angle, both rational and irrational, have been covered ad nauseum. Nobody is bringing anything new to the discussion at this point. Yeah it sucks, but all we can do is hope the team gets even hungrier, doesn't lose focus, wins out and, if fortune favors them, they'll find a way into the final four. Otherwise, they will have gone 11-1, which I think would have exceeded pretty much everyone's expectations. If they don't get in, I'd hope they at least get a "BCS" level bowl bid and then win it. We really need to get that monkey off our back, if we're not going to win it all in the playoffs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, its time to move on because there really isn't anything else to be said about it. Opinions on both sides are ossified and aren't going to change at this point, and pretty much every angle, both rational and irrational, have been covered ad nauseum. Nobody is bringing anything new to the discussion at this point. Yeah it sucks, but all we can do is hope the team gets even hungrier, doesn't lose focus, wins out and, if fortune favors them, they'll find a way into the final four. Otherwise, they will have gone 11-1, which I think would have exceeded pretty much everyone's expectations. If they don't get in, I'd hope they at least get a "BCS" level bowl bid and then win it. We really need to get that monkey off our back, if we're not going to win it all in the playoffs.

:agree:

11-1 who would of thought. 11-1 in the 1st ever Final 4 playoffs. How awesome that would be. That will be a Trivia question 5-10 years down the road. who were the 1st 4 to make it into the College playoffs.