• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How is no one here talking about Dexter Manley?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manley was wrong to say what he did. That was his lame attempt at old school humor and it was cringe-worthy for any decent skins fan. He did issue an apology. He has never been the sharpest tool in the shed. It was an ignorant comment by a recognized, uneducated man, who just doesn't get it sometimes.

Manley is appreciated by skins fans for his loyalty to our franchise and being an absolute beast on the field. Not for the level of his intelligence.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually hate when Troy calls Dallas games. He is overly-critical.
Maybe it's the Sooner in him I like but I can see why a Dallas fan would think he's critical of them. I think tOSU thinks the same about Herbstreit as well. But IMO all in all he calls a fair game and I enjoy listening to him, now Dexter on the other hand I don't enjoy listening too.

If you want a critical recap watch Brian Mitchell on the skins post game shows. Twist will tell you ( I know you watch twist) he's brutal but honest.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as you could have avoided this thread or made no comment. That's what mature people do.:suds:

No, mature people point out the irrelevance of retired, nearly forgotten, former pro athletes angry slurs. Immature people overreact to such opinions and suffer a meltdown.