• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How I know your conference sucks.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never posted on any sports site prior to 2007. Be real guy.

Well I didn't post on them until 2013, so I wouldn't know.

What I do know is you have been a member of this site in that same time and I don't recall you posting much at all in this forum until lately.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I didn't post on them until 2013, so I wouldn't know.

What I do know is you have been a member of this site in that same time and I don't recall you posting much at all in this forum until lately.
I did post here and on the College Basketball forums. You just lack awareness. I also posted on CBS since 2006, when I'm sure you probably weren't even a Bama fan then.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did post here and on the College Basketball forums. You just lack awareness. I also posted on CBS since 2006, when I'm sure you probably weren't even a Bama fan then.

You rarely posted in this section.

As for your comment about when I became an Alabama fan - you wouldn't have to guess that if you'd been a regular poster here.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You rarely posted in this section.

As for your comment about when I became an Alabama fan - you wouldn't have to guess that if you'd been a regular poster here.
I don't pay attention to your posts. And I post in many sections not just this one, because my program is actually decent in other sports along with the many Detroit area and couple of West Coast teams I root for.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Page 6: 0 takers on the OP.

But - tons of crying about BCS and media bias. :lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't pay attention to your posts. And I post in many sections not just this one, because my program is actually decent in other sports along with the many Detroit area and couple of West Coast teams I root for.

If you don't pay attention to any of my posts - who the fuck are you talking too?

:think:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some dumbass who's taking my bait.

ah, the "I'm trolling you" cop out.

The internet version of meaning to fall down.

Well - carry on little soldier.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, the "I'm trolling you" cop out.

The internet version of meaning to fall down.

Well - carry on little soldier.
Oh my you really ripped me good on that one. I shall drown in my tears.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my you really ripped me good on that one. I shall drown in my tears.

Please highlight your low level of care even further. That will surely show me.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it's insecurity rather than laughing at the ignorance of Michigan fans who claimed they stole Nuss from us.
Well.. that's ok cause Nuss left the frozen tundra for Florida... like every other person that has to dig themselves out of a ton of snow every year.. :dhd:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.. that's ok cause Nuss left the frozen tundra for Florida... like every other person that has to dig themselves out of a ton of snow every year.. :dhd:

I'm not going to lie, it's a little weird seeing 2 of your former OC on another team with 1 HC and 1 OC.

They both drove me nuts as OC, but if you combined the 2 you'd probably have the perfect OC.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys happy with him by any chance?

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like 90% of your fanbase prior to 2007? Where are you on the college basketball forums btw? That's right you have no room to be a prick cause your team blows in that.
Are you guys happy with him by any chance?
tbh.. not happy with his current coaching of Harris.. that kid is an option qb and needs HIS strengths to be coached to.. not have the kid coached up to a particular style of play he isn't the best at.. now.. had driskell stayed (pro style qb not suited for Muschamps option) we might be thrilled.. he did a pretty damn good job with Grier who is a pro style pocket passer.. an OC coming into a team as a first year oc needs to be able to adjust his play calling to the skill set of the kid..

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh.. not happy with his current coaching of Harris.. that kid is an option qb and needs HIS strengths to be coached to.. not have the kid coached up to a particular style of play he isn't the best at.. now.. had driskell stayed (pro style qb not suited for Muschamps option) we might be thrilled.. he did a pretty damn good job with Grier who is a pro style pocket passer.. an OC coming into a team as a first year oc needs to be able to adjust his play calling to the skill set of the kid..
While the offense was terrible with him as OC, the whole coaching staff and team was bad as well. But we all know it was just a messy situation in Hoke's final year. He was definitely not HC material and Brandon was running the football program into the ground at the time. I don't think it was completely fair to evaluate Rich Rod during that era as well because a lot of the media and boosters tuned him out from the start. Granted he was at fault for completely starting his system from scratch day 1 when he had the personnel to at least run a hybrid spread like he did a Tulane, and I also don't think he recruited up to the level he needed to in his final two years. Nuss was purely hired under terrible circumstances when it was clear Brandon wanted to override the coaching staff of Hoke, as he was more of a figurehead that final season rather than a coach.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the offense was terrible with him as OC, the whole coaching staff and team was bad as well. But we all know it was just a messy situation in Hoke's final year. He was definitely not HC material and Brandon was running the football program into the ground at the time. I don't think it was completely fair to evaluate Rich Rod during that era as well because a lot of the media and boosters tuned him out from the start. Granted he was at fault for completely starting his system from scratch day 1 when he had the personnel to at least run a hybrid spread like he did a Tulane, and I also don't think he recruited up to the level he needed to in his final two years. Nuss was purely hired under terrible circumstances when it was clear Brandon wanted to override the coaching staff of Hoke, as he was more of a figurehead that final season rather than a coach.
I don't disagree with you at all with the above.. he kinda got sucked into a shit show all the way around..

however...

of course not having the inside info that I used to due to relations with pertinent staff at UF and what not... I don't know if its really the Coaches fault or the kids fault for not getting it.. he has at least given our offense some life which is still a step forward so I'm not completely against him.. just frustrated that the offense has stagnated with harris when it seemed to be doing significantly better at the beginning of the season.... I just have a hard time believing that we don't have another qb to fall back on.. one who's strength is in the pro style play..