• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How far can the Nuggets go in 2015?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you know nothing. Not many teams will be successful when most of their players are done

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nuggets are healthy they will be at least 6 games better than the lakers

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is amusing. Normally I'd stop talking back to someone that doesn't know what they're talking about but the more you type the more you expose yourself to the rest of the posters on here on how little you actually know about the NBA. Keep the replies coming!

It's pretty obvious you have a clear hatred for the Lakers and will have your judgement clouded with anything I say (and I don't blame you seeing as we've fucked up the suns more time that I can remember)!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you know nothing. Not many teams will be successful when most of their players are done

I'm guessing you mean Kobe. What makes you think he's done? Is he not at least a 20ppg player?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious you have a clear hatred for the Lakers and will have your judgement clouded with anything I say (and I don't blame you seeing as we've fucked up the suns more time that I can remember)!

I'm just waiting for one of your Laker buddies to call you out. You're making them look really bad right now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just waiting for one of your Laker buddies to call you out. You're making them look really bad right now.

I'm actually coming up with valid points which you merely seem to laugh off. Like I said earlier, the Lakers are clearly better in 3/5 positions on court.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually coming up with valid points which you merely seem to laugh off. Like I said earlier, the Lakers are clearly better in 3/5 positions on court.

Based off what? Your opinion? Bring stats to back up your claims or gtfo.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the butthurt one? You're taking shots at the Suns because you think I'm belittling the Lakers.. Lulz.

Dude, I'm not saying Denver is better than LA to take a shot at LA, it's because I think they are a good team, which you cannot comprehend.

Injuries derailed the Nuggets last Season just like the Lakers and Knicks.

But unlike the other two, I think Denver would have been in the thick of it for a playoff spot if healthy.

Lin is serviceable. But, not better than Lawson.

Boozer?:pound:

I'm taking Manimal over him.

Who is even playing SF for the Lakers?

Hill vs. McGee and Mozgov? I'll give that one a wash.

SG is the only position that an argument can be made for the Lakers.

I think Kobe will put up sub-25ppg.....But, that's still higher than anything Afflao has ever put up.

Denver > Lakers

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based off what? Your opinion? Bring stats to back up your claims or gtfo.

Fair enough!

1. You've instantly dismissed Kobe because he's a "36 year old coming off an injury". Firstly he's completely healthy and looking just like he did before the injury. And the only difference his age makes is that instead of playing 40 minutes per game he plays 28/30. Byron Scott has made it very clear he's monitoring his minutes. Despite all of that he's still a 20ppg player. Until we see him play a dozen games or so there is no claim whatsoever he's a has-been.

2. Ty Lawson and Nate Robinson are NOT phenomenal players. I'll take Lin's aggressiveness to the basket and Nash's court vision over those two any day of the week. Even if Nash crashes out after a few games, Jordan Clarkson can more than make up for it. You can try to bring up Lawsons stats last year if you want but that's just stat padding on a bad team. Even Kendall Marshall was dishing out 14/15 assists for the Lakers at times last year on D'Antonis offence. Is Marshall a top PG?

3. I'll also take Julius Randle over Faried at the 4 spot. At this point in time it is a personal opinion of mine and nobody knows what Randle will do in an NBA game. But from what i've seen he has far more skills and is far more athletic than Faried.

Your turn now.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough!

1. You've instantly dismissed Kobe because he's a "36 year old coming off an injury". Firstly he's completely healthy and looking just like he did before the injury. And the only difference his age makes is that instead of playing 40 minutes per game he plays 28/30. Byron Scott has made it very clear he's monitoring his minutes. Despite all of that he's still a 20ppg player. Until we see him play a dozen games or so there is no claim whatsoever he's a has-been.

2. Ty Lawson and Nate Robinson are NOT phenomenal players. I'll take Lin's aggressiveness to the basket and Nash's court vision over those two any day of the week. Even if Nash crashes out after a few games, Jordan Clarkson can more than make up for it. You can try to bring up Lawsons stats last year if you want but that's just stat padding on a bad team. Even Kendall Marshall was dishing out 14/15 assists for the Lakers at times last year on D'Antonis offence. Is Marshall a top PG?

3. I'll also take Julius Randle over Faried at the 4 spot. At this point in time it is a personal opinion of mine and nobody knows what Randle will do in an NBA game. But from what i've seen he has far more skills and is far more athletic than Faried.

Your turn now.

Putting a number before an opinion doesn't make it a statistic.:pound:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting a number before an opinion doesn't make it a statistic.:pound:

Great counter argument. You must be in the debate team in high school.

For someone who claims to know so much about basketball you sure suck at bringing it forward.

Last edited by a moderator: