• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How can we ban this Tshirt guy from the CBB forums?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well think about it. there were about 3-4 different references to me in the thread already (without me even posting)

I don't derail threads other people (literally) can't handle me. which is funny cuz i don't even do anything that bad. 99% of the problem is guys like DC zona who is consistently calling for me to be banned. if catstopac wants to call me out fine. But look at how trolly & co reacted to it. If you wanna talk about derailing threads check out the BS they always pull with me. Anytime i make a legitimate non troll, non flaming post (which believe it or not I am capable of) they feel the need to go around busting my balls on it. I can't even make a poll prediction or comment on the acc thread without trolly resorting to personal insults.

Aaaaaaand, one for you too.

dawson_crying.jpg

I'll tell you the same thing here, that I've said in the other threads... if you don't want to get called out for posting dumb shit, stop posting dumb shit. And while I rather enjoyed the week you took off from trolling the CBB boards to go troll the CFB boards (thought you might be able to get away with more on those poor dumb Mountaineer hillbillies, didn't you? Turns out those hillbillies aren't so dumb are they?) but regardless of where you were trolling, you were still trolling.

So like I said before. I'm not asking or even suggesting that you should be banned. I just know your history, so I'm betting that you will be. Speaking of, can we get an over under posted on the vBookie for how long john0 lasts?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't think anyone even considered 'Cuse on this board, until you started drawing negative attention to them. Thank God for good fans like Jonvi.

no it would of happened even without me. Zona fans loved justifying their #1 ranking while cuse was #2.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no it would of happened even without me. Zona fans loved justifying their #1 ranking while cuse was #2.

And you and GreatDayne (he sure didn't stick around long after Wisky shit the bed) were the only ones who constantly called in to question the legitimacy of Arizona's number one ranking. Everyone else was fine with it.

So no, it wouldn't have happened without you.

As stated earlier, thank goodness there are a few good Syracuse posters around here like jonvi, runeman, and the AZ guy who also cheers for Cuse (who's name escapes me at the moment)

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you and GreatDayne (he sure didn't stick around long after Wisky shit the bed) were the only ones who constantly called in to question the legitimacy of Arizona's number one ranking. Everyone else was fine with it.

So no, it wouldn't have happened without you.

As stated earlier, thank goodness there are a few good Syracuse posters around here like jonvi, runeman, and the AZ guy who also cheers for Cuse (who's name escapes me at the moment)

i'm the AZ guy who cheers for 'Cuse. They're my second favorite CBB team

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm the AZ guy who cheers for 'Cuse. They're my second favorite CBB team

I was thinking it was either you or the guy with the Lute Olson/Vin Scully lovechild av. Couldn't remember, and too lazy to go hunting through old posts.

But yeah, you guys are all pretty stand up dudes.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I cry a little more maybe the emotional beatdown that john01992 put on me will go away......

-TexasExes98

LOL, you bet. All I know is that nobody is wanting me banned, calling me a troll, calling me a bitch, etc, etc. Dude, nobody likes you and nobody wants you on this board. Surely you can take a hint.....

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you bet. All I know is that nobody is wanting me banned, calling me a troll, calling me a bitch, etc, etc. Dude, nobody likes you and nobody wants you on this board. Surely you can take a hint.....

that's exactly the point. he most certainly cannot take a hint.

"Maybe we should trash the place, send him a little message."

" I don't think he's going to get that message, Joe. I mean, the guy's got worms in his living room."

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all i know is that you couldn't handle my honest assessment about the future of the Longhorn network & b12. and seriously, how many posts do you make on the BB forum here that are not about me?

sorry but i just call it like i see it. I don't believe that zona is one of the top programs and I think the b12 will eventually collapse.

Zona/texas fans don't like hearing that (not to surprising)

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John, I would say that 30 rows deep courtside is a pretty big grandstand.

SYRU1.jpg

Also just googling the loudest CBB arenas:

https://www.google.com/#q=loudest+college+basketball+arenas&revid=1246319387

and the best college basketball arenas:

https://www.google.com/#q=best+college+basketball+arenas

the Carrier Dome is on almost all of the lists. Almost all of the sources on the first page (and I'm sure more after that) list the Carrier Dome as a very tough, and very loud place to play. Again, say whatever the fuck you want, but anywhere that holds over 20k people is a dramatic homecourt advantage. There is a reason it has been chosen so many times as a tough place to play. There is a reason why it leads in attendance every year.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i know is that you couldn't handle my honest assessment about the future of the Longhorn network & b12. and seriously, how many posts do you make on the BB forum here that are not about me?

sorry but i just call it like i see it. I don't believe that zona is one of the top programs and I think the b12 will eventually collapse.

i've actually never heard you say THAT before. Didn't realize that was one of your arguments, but now I understand why the rest of the Arizona fans don't like you much either. I didn't possibly think you could be any DUMBER, but now I do. Well done, sir.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol why is there so much hate for tshirt? This is the 2nd thread I've seen of people complaining about him. He has never done anything wrong as far as I've seen. Seems like a quality poster to me.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh... kinda like some (one) Cuse fan that couldn't handle being told that Cuse wouldn't be ranked #1 2 months ago?
Or like how some (one) Cuse fan couldn't handle being told his team's mascot is a fruit.
Or like how some (one) Cuse fan couldn't handle being told his team plays a weak-ass OOC schedule.

BTW john0, you complain so much about how awful I am to you, and how mean I am and how I mistreat you so.... Yet I offered you a simple easy way to get me off the board (and prove yourself to not be a lying sack of shit, at least regarding one thing) yet you've continued to refuse that simple offer. Why is that john0? If what you said about my posts is true, you should have no trouble providing evidence. Do that, and I'm gone forever. Seems like a helluva if you ask me.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol why is there so much hate for tshirt? This is the 2nd thread I've seen of people complaining about him. He has never done anything wrong as far as I've seen. Seems like a quality poster to me.

How much time have you spent in the CBB boards?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SYRU1.jpg

the Carrier Dome is on almost all of the lists. Almost all of the sources on the first page (and I'm sure more after that) list the Carrier Dome as a very tough, and very loud place to play. Again, say whatever the fuck you want, but anywhere that holds over 20k people is a dramatic homecourt advantage. There is a reason it has been chosen so many times as a tough place to play. There is a reason why it leads in attendance every year.

yup he ignored the part of college gameday (which he quoted on multiple occasions to prove his point about coach K and JB) where they talked about how the Carrier Dome is just as loud as Cameron Indoor and the large dimensions give the away team a disadvantage because of how different it is from every other venue they play at all year.

Convenient, don't you think? Not for him, it's just par for the course. Of course most people would actually STOP arguing when they see information that proves them wrong, but not 'ole johhny boy, he just argues EVEN MORE to try and seem right.

oh, and then he tells everyone else he owned them. It's good stuff

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SYRU1.jpg

To be 100% accurate, they're usually 2nd behind UK's Rupp Arena most years, but your overall point still stands.

But I still love the logical leaps of faith he takes to reconcile "Cuse hardly ever schedules away games because their home court isn't very good." (and 'cause of beer.... And land grants, and Hofstra, and NYC is soo far away, and beer, but mostly the crappy stadium)

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But syracuse's nonconference SOS is 222 trolley. The higher the better, right

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SYRU1.jpg

well heres the thing. 1/3 of the grandstand is like a giant wheelchair ramp and isn't really grandstand at all. then you have the actual grandstand that is only 20 rows up. "giant" is an interpreted term, and we have to agree to disagree on that one. However those grandstands are 1/3 the size of the rest of the dome. and easily has 100 feet of open air allowing the sound to escape.

when you google best arena's yes the dome shows up a lot. however it shows up because it is such a famous arena. it is like michigan. they have the biggest stadium but they get blasted for not being a super loud stadium because the bowl shape does not trap the noise. ==>however they will always be in the conversation for top stadium. it is the exact same thing with the dome. It will be known for its size. however when you actually get down to loudest stadiums >30k it is not overly the top impressive. look at google. when you type "loudest arenas" it shows up once in bleacher (which you guys blasted so much that zona fans lose all rights to use it). the next 3 pages ==> i didn't find one dome reference to loudest arena's.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this:

Will mighty Mizzou wither in the Swamp?

Stay tuned...

contributing to a discussion about Chris Walker's return to Florida? I don't need William Dozier chiming in randomly on threads to tell me which Bat Channel to tune into next week.

I wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties, 4 thumbs down.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup he ignored the part of college gameday (which he quoted on multiple occasions to prove his point about coach K and JB) where they talked about how the Carrier Dome is just as loud as Cameron Indoor and the large dimensions give the away team a disadvantage because of how different it is from every other venue they play at all year.

Convenient, don't you think? Not for him, it's just par for the course. Of course most people would actually STOP arguing when they see information that proves them wrong, but not 'ole johhny boy, he just argues EVEN MORE to try and seem right.

oh, and then he tells everyone else he owned them. It's good stuff

they never measured it. they did an "expected estimate" using the expected attendance was. measure it at 25k (its normal attendance levels) and you will see a huge drop.

they cited the curve of of the dome that reflects the noise downward and the changed sightlines (which is true) however I have never seen a documented Db reading to prove this.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this:

contributing to a discussion about Chris Walker's return to Florida? I don't need William Dozier chiming in randomly on threads to tell me which Bat Channel to tune into next week.

I wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties, 4 thumbs down.

Don't see you contributing anything but bitching.