• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Houston Rockets @ Indiana Pacers

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looks to be the most compelling game of the night.

Best record in the East and the 5th best record in the West.

Granger is supposed to start and it seems Asik is injured with a thigh injury, probably a result of his not getting traded yet.

It will be interesting to see how a possible Finals matchup plays out with Hibbert against Dwight and Harden vs that smothering D of the Pacers.

Traditionally Hibbert does not do well against other good bigs and Harden does not have a ton of great pieces to dish to in order to relieve some of that pressure of the D.

This is a game where the Rockets could have really used to have both Howard and Asik in harmony and on the court at the same time.

Pacers are favored by 5, I think that is too many but not enough to take the .500 road team of the Rockets.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets ate our lunch in preseason games. Hopefully, we will fare better tonight. I did not realize Granger would start. Just heard he would play.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granger won't start. Where did you hear that? And the Rockets better lose, regardless of fitting Granger into the lineup tonight, because those mofos fucked Indy up in the preseason, twice.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't, in my head I said "play 15-20 minutes" and some how wrote start.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not starting but certainly getting starter minutes, Pacers with a pretty short rotation tonight.