• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honestly Did We See This Coming

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be honest I have been complaining about the Rams and Bradford not having a RB to rely on which I think put a lot of pressure on Him. Fisher said he was going to fix it but how with no NFL experienced RB's. Well I am eating crow because apparently when the Rams coaches were rotating RB's over and over they forgot about a guy named Zac. What a difference a RB who can gain yardage can do for a teams Offense. I know the Texans were struggling on offense but they have a good defense and the Rams on the road I thought It might be close but a Rams win I honestly didn't know. But did anyone here see this coming? My gosh, The Rams just hammered the Texans in every aspect except total yardage. I was shocked and todays win is much more satisfying then last weeks win because there isn't anything to bich about! Total team effort and win. Now I don't want to put the cart before the horse but with a RB who I feel will only get better as long as he doesn't get hurt being so small but his size really is an asset because he can juke and cut and is hard to tackle. Now the Rams Offensive coaches need to start getting more creative and get Austin involved. There were sure a lot of play makers on offense for Bradford especially in the red zone. Next week at Carolina I feel we will see if this game was a fluke or not. At Carolina, on the road? The season has just taken a new twist and I like it.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be honest I have been complaining about the Rams and Bradford not having a RB to rely on which I think put a lot of pressure on Him. Fisher said he was going to fix it but how with no NFL experienced RB's. Well I am eating crow because apparently when the Rams coaches were rotating RB's over and over they forgot about a guy named Zac. What a difference a RB who can gain yardage can do for a teams Offense. I know the Texans were struggling on offense but they have a good defense and the Rams on the road I thought It might be close but a Rams win I honestly didn't know. But did anyone here see this coming? My gosh, The Rams just hammered the Texans in every aspect except total yardage. I was shocked and todays win is much more satisfying then last weeks win because there isn't anything to bich about! Total team effort and win. Now I don't want to put the cart before the horse but with a RB who I feel will only get better as long as he doesn't get hurt being so small but his size really is an asset because he can juke and cut and is hard to tackle. Now the Rams Offensive coaches need to start getting more creative and get Austin involved. There were sure a lot of play makers on offense for Bradford especially in the red zone. Next week at Carolina I feel we will see if this game was a fluke or not. At Carolina, on the road? The season has just taken a new twist and I like it.

It was a very pleasant surprise for me...I was a fraid the Rams would be the same medicine for Houston as it was for the 9ers...I was wrong and glad to eat a heaping order of crow...Another challenge next week...Panthers playing well and Newton is a QB who can move really well...Should be interesting...Rams D still scares me, especially against the run, but it's a W for this week...

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No of course we didn't. I thought the Rams would cover the spread because Houston was reeling but I didn't thin they would win. I think I picked 27-23 in another thread but know way in my wildest imagination did I expect what I say yesterday. What a fun game for Rams fans. Lets hope they can keep it going next week.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing the last 2 weeks was that they were able to run the ball effectively. Thay took some of the pressure of Sam yesterday. Plus they were able to neutralize Watt who really wasn’t much of a factor in that game. That is what surprised me the most yesterday. I love the fact that they forced a reeling team into 4 turnovers. That was huge because the offense really didn’t have to do much. They still have to get better against the run and clean things up concerning the dumb penalty issues but it’s hard to complain when the teams wins by 25.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a very pleasant surprise for me...I was a fraid the Rams would be the same medicine for Houston as it was for the 9ers...I was wrong and glad to eat a heaping order of crow...Another challenge next week...Panthers playing well and Newton is a QB who can move really well...Should be interesting...Rams D still scares me, especially against the run, but it's a W for this week...
At least we are at home and if we eek out a win or play well enough in defeat we will be better prepared for Russell and the Seahawks the following at home too! I really want to win that Divisional game!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didnt see this coming. Although I am happy with the win and the positive yardage in the running game. We need to temper the win with the knowledge that the Texans were down with injuries and have very real QB issues. Having said that we can really build on this win. This is a great confidence builder for a young team.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's important to take a step back. Two weeks ago everyone was ready to give up on the season. There was absolute chaos all over the Rams boards and the National media were calling us the Rams of old. Lets see what the next two weeks bring. Carolina and Seattle wont be so nice to us if we give up 130+ yards rushing to them. Our Defense is a SERIOUS concern of mine. I know Foster is a great RB but he made it look like he was running against a College team. If we sure up our D and keep the same philosophy that we carried from last season we should start picking up where we left off last year.
Personally I'm pleasantly surprised by Fisher. I made a comment two weeks ago that I thought he was making the same mistake that Spags made in his second year. Basically changing the game planning of of the offense and it seriously destroyed his coaching career. Fisher didn't think twice about going back to what he knows works and it's paying off thus far. I commend you Fisher!

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's important to take a step back. Two weeks ago everyone was ready to give up on the season. There was absolute chaos all over the Rams boards and the National media were calling us the Rams of old. Lets see what the next two weeks bring. Carolina and Seattle wont be so nice to us if we give up 130+ yards rushing to them. Our Defense is a SERIOUS concern of mine. I know Foster is a great RB but he made it look like he was running against a College team. If we sure up our D and keep the same philosophy that we carried from last season we should start picking up where we left off last year.
Personally I'm pleasantly surprised by Fisher. I made a comment two weeks ago that I thought he was making the same mistake that Spags made in his second year. Basically changing the game planning of of the offense and it seriously destroyed his coaching career. Fisher didn't think twice about going back to what he knows works and it's paying off thus far. I commend you Fisher!

I don't think any of us are waiting for playoff tickets to go on sale. We were just saying we certainly didn't expect Sunday's outcome. I understnad where you're coming from though. If they go to Carolina and lay and egg the Texan's game means nothing.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any of us are waiting for playoff tickets to go on sale. We were just saying we certainly didn't expect Sunday's outcome. I understnad where you're coming from though. If they go to Carolina and lay and egg the Texan's game means nothing.

:agree: