• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the heck does Dallas keep his job in Edmonton but Maclean gets fried in Ottawa ?

If you replace Maclean's name with a city, that sentence becomes very cool.

Alcohol had nothing to do with that observation.

Really!!!

:drink: Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you replace Maclean's name with a city, that sentence becomes very cool.

Alcohol had nothing to do with that observation.

Really!!!

:drink: Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

FIBBER !!!! :lol:

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Megalomania abounds in that particulate precinct - honesty and hard work are it's antitheses, and must be stamped out (without home deliveries, of course).

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the heck does Dallas keep his job in Edmonton but Maclean gets fried in Ottawa ?

I don't know. But all I can say is I have been a huge supporter of Marc Staal to this point. But its becoming dreadful. I don't think he is the same as he was prior to all of his injuries (i.e. concussion courtesy of your brother, eye injury et al). But I truly hope we trade him to Deadmonton and steal a talented young kid.

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. But all I can say is I have been a huge supporter of Marc Staal to this point. But its becoming dreadful. I don't think he is the same as he was prior to all of his injuries (i.e. concussion courtesy of your brother, eye injury et al). But I truly hope we trade him to Deadmonton and steal a talented young kid.

I think I could swing that to McTatas, if you'd take Justin S and a second round pick in '16 for Marky-Marc and McIlraith (if he still belongs to the Rs). Then the SOilers could ship Nail and this year's first to Caca-lina for Eric and his injured bro (to be completed whenever he qualifies - Gazdic could be the other winger on their line).

phoenixrising

Shiprock
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Staal has had his ups and downs that's for sure.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Make it so :agree:

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still remember big brother Eric saying that he "probably" wouldn't have hit him so hard if he knew what was going to happen.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if you aint got the nuts to say what you feel with the one account that we all know you by ..you take it from there

Careful....some hockey players only have one nut

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staal has had his ups and downs that's for sure.

I honestly love the guy, but if he wants top end money like Girardi (who I always thought second to Staal) I would send him packing. I loved the guy; big, strong and physical..but sometimes which is becoming more prevalent each day...you end up like WTF, Marc?

We got D-Men lined up in the pipeline all the way back to Minnesota....get me a true #2 fucking center!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly love the guy, but if he wants top end money like Girardi (who I always thought second to Staal) I would send him packing. I loved the guy; big, strong and physical..but sometimes which is becoming more prevalent each day...you end up like WTF, Marc?

We got D-Men lined up in the pipeline all the way back to Minnesota....get me a true #2 fucking center!

So you're alright not having a true #1 center?

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Derek Stepan is what passes for a first line centre in the east, I should feel way more confident about Tyler Bozak than I do.

Point taken Danny...I don't have the energy nor willingness in my body to pull out stats. Even though statistically last year he was not as good as the year previous, he still helped the NYR to the Cup finals. Yes, you could argue the LAK trumped us when it came to center depth, but hell it wasn't because Stepan was not Stamkos, Tavares, Crosby, Giroux, Backstrom, Krejci or Malkin type Marquee name was not the reason we lost those finals. Step will never be that caliber, I don't think him not being a true #1 was not the reason.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point taken Danny...I don't have the energy nor willingness in my body to pull out stats. Even though statistically last year he was not as good as the year previous, he still helped the NYR to the Cup finals. Yes, you could argue the LAK trumped us when it came to center depth, but hell it wasn't because Stepan was not Stamkos, Tavares, Crosby, Giroux, Backstrom, Krejci or Malkin type Marquee name was not the reason we lost those finals. Step will never be that caliber, I don't think him not being a true #1 was not the reason.

I think the east matches terribly with the west when it comes to strength down the middle, period. I'd argue only Detroit, Tampa, Pittsburgh, NYI, Philly and Columbus (with special mention to Boston because Bergeron is a god but I'm not all that impressed by Krejci and I think he's still playing 1st line there?) have first line C's that opposing coaches have nightmares about, while in the west that's more the rule than exception.

The fact that the Rangers made the Cup with Stepan as a first line C, or that the Devils did two years prior Henrique speaks a lot to how weak the east has been the past few years.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the east matches terribly with the west when it comes to strength down the middle, period. I'd argue only Detroit, Tampa, Pittsburgh, NYI, Philly and Columbus (with special mention to Boston because Bergeron is a god but I'm not all that impressed by Krejci and I think he's still playing 1st line there?) have first line C's that opposing coaches have nightmares about, while in the west that's more the rule than exception.

The fact that the Rangers made the Cup with Stepan as a first line C, or that the Devils did two years prior Henrique speaks a lot to how weak the east has been the past few years.

Sure no C on the NYR's puts the fear of God in any opposition but the simple fact that a schlum like Brassard is currently a couple points behind guys like Tavares,Toews, Thornton at this point in the season is good enough for me.

phoenixrising

Shiprock
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True not big numbers, but I can't see his face-offs won, which is a bigger deal for me.

I don't owe you nothin', because I'm crime...and crime don't pay

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True not big numbers, but I can't see his face-offs won, which is a bigger deal for me.

I don't owe you nothin', because I'm crime...and crime don't pay

This season it's 43.5%, last season it was 45.2%. That is rather poor.

Bozak's at 57.3%, FWIW :yahoo: