• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, for what did he get bounced? Thought this was an anything goes site. Copyrights? There are so many wrong toes now. I see Parliamentarians are finally talking voting reform again - only took about ten years this time - and one hell of a lot of prodding- cut that out Massimoto. Maybe a vote will actually count 40 years after I die, eh.
Vote your local stalker in - or even worse, a guy that calls himself an economist, and writes Maple Loofah's histories.

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scrivens earned a good point. Les abs didn't seem to agree with Tinordi, Beaulieu, Gonchar move. So long Sirgay. Met Jean once at St Charles CC in Wpg - I said good morning and asked if I could shake his hand, and he said, "You shore can".
Dats for shore, Ward.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got bounced for using an alt profile.

Just reporting the news, I had no idea he was.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, for what did he get bounced? Thought this was an anything goes site. Copyrights? There are so many wrong toes now. I see Parliamentarians are finally talking voting reform again - only took about ten years this time - and one hell of a lot of prodding- cut that out Massimoto. Maybe a vote will actually count 40 years after I die, eh.
Vote your local stalker in - or even worse, a guy that calls himself an economist, and writes Maple Loofah's histories.

Mornin Tom , our favorite Beaver seemed to be skating on the razors edge for a bit. As for Swampy i have no idea why he was trounced out.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm def not the most astute t.v. guy; but when did Katheryn "Teeth" from the NHL network start covering NFL football?

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't do it myself either - but what's the big deal with that - I've always thought it was funny as hell, like people talking to themselves, eh. What's that. The Dickens you say.
And wots with all this Alfie BS? Big so what. Looks like kiss and make-up before Murray checks out. Now, about the State funeral - isn't that talk, like stepping all over Quebec's and Montreal's toes - why not dig up the Rocket and do that over. Photo-op, Photo-op, Photo-op - hey, let's advertise the shyte out of it, too. Wot's another BILLION when you've already added 150 of them to the National debt. Balanced, ha, ha, ha... good joke.
Mul-goofy and Li'l Stevie have combined, have added very to twice the amount to the National Owe-llowance, than all of the other Prime Ministers combined. Define CON-servative, and good fiscal management.

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa got all excited - Mul-goofy and Li'l Stevie combined, have added very close to twice the amount to the National Owe-llowance, than all of the other Prime Ministers from the start, combined.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't do it myself either - but what's the big deal with that - I've always thought it was funny as hell, like people talking to themselves, eh. What's that. The Dickens you say.
And wots with all this Alfie BS? Big so what. Looks like kiss and make-up before Murray checks out. Now, about the State funeral - isn't that talk, like stepping all over Quebec's and Montreal's toes - why not dig up the Rocket and do that over. Photo-op, Photo-op, Photo-op - hey, let's advertise the shyte out of it, too. Wot's another BILLION when you've already added 150 of them to the National debt. Balanced, ha, ha, ha... good joke.
Mul-goofy and Li'l Stevie have combined, have added very to twice the amount to the National Owe-llowance, than all of the other Prime Ministers combined. Define CON-servative, and good fiscal management.

at least you have free health care.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that is our one stead fast rule here, you break that fuck you, your out of here ... so if people cant respect the little rules we have they are gone

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is our one stead fast rule here, you break that fuck you, your out of here ... so if people cant respect the little rules we have they are gone

I have long wondered on this board , and others, what the big fricken deal is with a 2nd " character" ??? I mean i get it if it is used to stack voting in a poll of some sort , but honestly , why are all the blogging boards so against it ?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have long wondered on this board , and others, what the big fricken deal is with a 2nd " character" ??? I mean i get it if it is used to stack voting in a poll of some sort , but honestly , why are all the blogging boards so against it ?

well if you aint got the nuts to say what you feel with the one account that we all know you by ..you take it from there

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My take is that these boards are already anonymous if you so want, so why the need to have multiple anonymous ID's.

I agree there are some funny alt ID's I've seen on other boards, but usually they are only used so that someone can post offensive or over the top stuff or attack others without "burning their main" ID. It's just not worth the hassle.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is that these boards are already anonymous if you so want, so why the need to have multiple anonymous ID's.

I agree there are some funny alt ID's I've seen on other boards, but usually they are only used so that someone can post offensive or over the top stuff or attack others without "burning their main" ID. It's just not worth the hassle.

Oh , okay , that makes sense. Merci'

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least you have free health care.

That would be nice, if there wasn't a $125 premium to pay every month. It would also be nice to call the 'free' health 'care' a myth, butt actually it's pure equine excrement. If you want anything other than the absolute basic. it costs another $1200 annually, or more, from Blue Curse or some other Ins Co. Aside from that, the Feds have just stopped paying the Provinces to provide the rest of the cost, of what is just about the most expensive (per capita) public health scheme in existence

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and that basically has left every province a few more billion in the red, while Little Stevie croons about balancing his budget for the first time ever - and, we all know the price of oil and the stock market always go up.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the loss of The Don, the HM thread is slipping to the bottom of the page. It must not sleep with the fishes!!

http://SportsHoopla.com/muoaf8p

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the heck does Dallas keep his job in Edmonton but Maclean gets fried in Ottawa ?